Search This Blog

Sunday, December 17, 2023

I worry fellow christians are in terror of the idea that lucifer is coming to the earth. So to ease your potential terror - remember you have a soul LUCIFER WANTS SOULS...............your a "hot commodity"..............................

 I worry fellow christians are in terror of the idea that lucifer is coming to the earth. So to ease your potential terror - remember you have a soul LUCIFER WANTS SOULS...............your a "hot commodity"..............................

but 
to also ease your potential total terror of the devil................that you potentially have.............................
1 John 4:17-19 "Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us."
------------ granted 1 John 4:17-19 is talking about loving Jesus. But the idea can apply totally to lucifer "perfect love casteth out fear" ---------- "sheri we'd be satan worshppers then and not christians" -------- not necessarily so
  What is so different from loving Lucifer and any other um "sinners"?????????????????????? If you can love them - why not the devil as well??????????????? ----------- I DO 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓😈💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." 
 The "great wrath" part of Revelations 12:12 don't bother me...........naw. If you were banished from heaven not given 0% chance to repent or redeem yourself you'd pry be upset to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honest I believe that Lucifer feels.....................
he feels that if he gets most souls to hell - that he wins (or almost wins, get's some kind of win). 
I don't think he's coming from things from a place of "hate".......................................
Mark 8:33 "But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men."
  Instead of "coming from a place of hate" and I do have mark 8:33 as some sort of real tangible evidence................he's coming from a different mental "zone" (he is upset very upset being kicked out of heaven no chance to repent that would upset most people/beings.........THAT WOULD BE UPSETTING) Instead of seeing his "wrath" his upsettedness as a bad thing --------- I INSTEAD see it as a healthy response for Lucifer......sorta....................he would be better off coming to the earth and sledgehammering a few cars for "therapy" use his "wrath" in a way that doesn't send souls to hell,, and/or get people dead. And/or if he could sledgehammer and few cars, and lessen the wrath and get people dead part and send souls to hell part some................
  but that he has wrath 
that he is upset is healthy
that means he likes heaven, and by extension holy people if he wants your souls he must like you and me.............if he didn't want our souls then he might would be happy to be kicked out of heaven
he is not happy to be kicked out of heaven - that is a good thing
he could've been kicked out of heaven and thought to himself "good riddance to God/Jesus and all the angels of heaven and saint's" BUT THAT ISN'T HOW HE FEELS CLEARLY CAUSE HE'S GOIING TO COME DOWN HERE REALLY UPSET!

we've all had bad weeks people
we've all had bad weeks

Terror
it's such a pesky thing to have
when you could be free from that

your souls are valuable......................................................................
tootles
but likely any minute now....................................but remember your souls are valuable. Maybe even give lucifer hope is my suggestion................
suggestions to give lucifer hope (I am serious) 
listen to lots of ac/dc, metallica, but make it convincing put up some band posters on your wall, get a few bands shirts if your going to go that route - do that, really do that
wearing makeup might give lucifer hope (I am still being serious)
if you look like a apostolic christian church of america - ian --------- them people got to bum lucifer out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD (with their perfect little house and the prarie attire)..............they bumm me out to, they've bummed me out for years.....................that's my families church...............and I'll say this much man
they always had pretty good lunch time meals there at least at the apostolic christian church of america my family usually went to (aka the one my great uncles and great aunts were at most the time - the one my great uncle preached at what 20 years or more). 
and I often sundays played cards
til I was asked to if I was to play cards to play cards in the sunday school room
so we moved to the sunday school room
but then I vaguelly recall they finally pleaded that we not play cards
cause they all wanted to fellowship with us
in my defense, and I have one, the apostolic christian churches near me they have like 4-5 hour long church time.............like you get there like 10 a.m. and do church then everyone eats lunch AND THEN CHURCH SOME MORE.............til like 2 p.m.
hearing me play cards sounds bad for many sundays post eating lunch - IT DOES SOUND BAD.....................but I fellowshipped with sisters at lunchtime I basically always did
so
I looked that pastor straight in the eye and said "why don't you join us"
..................................half church
half gaming center seems a good idea to me 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 (not betting money though style gaming center, cause that would be sinning of course) 

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

cuts some slits in your clothing apostolic christian church of america..............that is my advice. I tellin you this to save lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. L....'s classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............










0 comments:

Post a Comment