Search This Blog

Friday, December 29, 2023

reading the bible the day before yesterdays "bible read" for me, this verse man got me FIRED UP to keep the sabbath (friday night sundown, til saturday night sundown) Isaiah 56:6-7 "Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people." YOU LIKE ME WANT TO BE BROUGHT TO GOD'S HOLY MOUNTAIN A PLACE OF SAFETY (mostly)..........................and light more importantly LIGHT in the future, this worlds getting dark, people that were pretending to be "not christian" some them I THINK HAVE EXCELLED AT NOT BEING CHRISTIAN..................

 reading the bible the day before yesterdays "bible read" for me, this verse man got me FIRED UP to keep the sabbath (friday night sundown, til saturday night sundown) Isaiah 56:6-7 "Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;  Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people." YOU LIKE ME WANT TO BE BROUGHT TO GOD'S HOLY MOUNTAIN A PLACE OF SAFETY (mostly)..........................and light more importantly LIGHT in the future, this worlds getting dark, people that were pretending to be "not christian" some them I THINK HAVE EXCELLED AT NOT BEING CHRISTIAN..................

SUNDAY church ISN'T IT

SUNDAY church IS A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (unless you like do like me go to sunday church cause synagogues as a jew you could get shot dead there.........................the sunday style churches is safer) sunday church is just "post me sabbating" bonus um church time. Because that's what they mostly do in america, they do sunday church they not many do shabbat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if they shabbat pry they don't do it like us jews................................

Isaiah 58:12-14 "And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."
if
I walk in a park on the sabbath - bestest be thinkin about god and his word for real real 
and for those new to my blog the sabbath is build up for "saturday night"
whole point of this blog post
is if you ain't a jew
aka about to maybe get kidnapped for jesus soon................
Jeremiah 16:15-17 "But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers. Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes." There's hope for like gentiles to not just make it to israel
not just make it to israel....................
Isaiah 56:6-7 "Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;  Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people."
hope for everyone πŸ˜πŸ‘
so if your like reading this which this is posted friday night usa
good solid plot I feel to shabbat
why
cause who don't want money????????
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrri
if you walk the high places of the earth - you pry have money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! """" and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth,""""" - that's money, that's shabbat πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²
I feel like including also a gangster rapper song

cause shabbat money is greater then all the monies!!!!!!!!!!!

off to shabbat soooooooooooooooooooooo bad

shaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbat





0 comments:

Post a Comment