Search This Blog

Saturday, December 9, 2023

Oh me - I'm over here minding my own buisiness hard at work : ) 1 Thessalonians 4:11 "And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;"............................

 Oh me - I'm over here minding my own buisiness hard at work : ) 1 Thessalonians 4:11 "And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;"............................

Psalm 107:22-24 "And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing. They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and his wonders in the deep."

All the way down of course - I'm a dragon 🐉
(if you want a clue..........it's 1 big room full of..........................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VAwnU3z1NE "as above so below" another clue, one more clue ▲▼)
if you cold god's happy
if you hot god's happy
if you lukewarm
that really upsets god bad
Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." - take that bit of understandin roll it into a imaginary blunt and smoke that either way..............most are lukewarm THEY ARE FOLLOWERS......................that lukewarm shiz don't please god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
once I ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff'd with people
I did
but then I hit my "permanent villian era"
💀
I don't want to like even speak to anyone really that is "trying my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife"
in my "permanent villian era"
like 
one day 
I woke up like 
"ok tons of people are attacking me online - one trying to get me to suicide myself full out" 
- ok I'll hit the bad button then
🔘
Romans 13:7-9 "Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour. Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."
"don't need no drama just need that prada" - agree with chanel but not the prada part.............maybe something rhinestoned...................

via GIPHY

my exhortation for today is..............

read your bible or hit the daily audio bible button.............

https://dailyaudiobible.com/

THE DAYS ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ephesians 5:15-17 "See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is."
  of course I'm including selfies 
I'm "worser then the house of beelzebub" duh..................
Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"
 hahahahhahahahahaha
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 - it
off ta peloton bike for the day 😁



0 comments:

Post a Comment