Search This Blog

Monday, June 12, 2023

truth: it doesn't matter if Satan Lucifer has treated me well over the years. LOVE NEVER ENDS. Love doesn't keep a record of wrongs. LOVE FORGIVES. Maybe he is a bad devil (he ain't your all wrong but if you were right)??????? BUT ARE ANY OF US PERFECT?????????????? Some people they are toxic, and your better off loving them from far away. But some people YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE, I would fully contend I need LUCIFER SATAN IN MY LIFE!!!!! He's to valuable to not fully forgive!!!!!!!!!!.....................

 truth: it doesn't matter if Satan Lucifer has treated me well over the years. LOVE NEVER ENDS. Love doesn't keep a record of wrongs. LOVE FORGIVES. Maybe he is a bad devil (he ain't your all wrong but if you were right)??????? BUT ARE ANY OF US PERFECT?????????????? Some people they are toxic, and your better off loving them from far away. But some people YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE, I would fully contend I need LUCIFER SATAN IN MY LIFE!!!!! He's to valuable to not fully forgive!!!!!!!!!!.....................

1 Corinthians 13:1-8 "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;  Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."
I know people think my loving the devil is aweful
but I don't think it's aweful

THAT IS ME HAVING REAL CHARITY

and to even function in this world - I believe WE NEED TO FORGIVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
BE LOVING PEOPLE!

Matthew 6:15 "But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."
  I'm really going to piss off thee rest of the body of christ that isn't me..................my love for the devil, HAS STRENGTHENED MY ability to love EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! 
   Everyone has flaws, they are weak, we are weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

THE SINS THAT SO EASILY BESET US...........

Hebrews 12:1 "Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,"
Is there something "in it" for me loving the devil - 
maybe
maybe no
DOES IT MATTER?????????????
DOES IT MATTER???????????
DOES IT REALLY MATTER??????????????????????
Everyone has something worthwhile to bring to the table in life............
maybe they coach soccer????????????????

Ecclesiastes 3:10-12 "I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it. He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life."
people like to talk smack about the church
but my um determined to love the LGBTQ+ methodist church
this weekend
they were talking about like their like determination to love and serve the community ------- all the castaways
good things on their hearts
THE CHURCH MEMBERS INCLUDING MYSELF CLAPPING OUR HANDS
For the church me and my husband go to IT AIN'T JUST TALK
noooooooooooo
they many of them do muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch community service
they are of my type of "mindset" 

which is the mindset as christiasns we are supposed to have
to love people
to serve our communities.............
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

love is always worth it I feel
even if
even if you don't even speak to those "enemies" anymore - you just praying for them LOVING THEM FROM A DISTANCE IS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!! 

do unto others as you'd have done unto you 
well I'd want them loving me
praying for me!!!!!!!!!

so for the record ya I still love satan the devil a ton πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
I might be the most goth on earth 😁
I love the devil so much...................
this is the music I listen to sometimes just for hours................
I am who I am today because prominently 2 entities
Jesus
and Satan
if you upset to hear this
go ahead be upset
Have a great day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment