Search This Blog

Saturday, June 3, 2023

There is a real lesson I've decided to be learned from Judas Iscariot's betraying Jesus - and I think most people have missed the real real real lesson to be learned. Basically my estimation of this lesson is GET RID OF YOUR IDOLS, if that's money, (that's what it was for Judas Iscariot his idol was money) CRYSTALS, thems my big time examples - I mean quartz crystals cause thems the ones people think are all witchy and devils stuffs which I've admitted quartz points can be used for "magic" and/or witchcratch MAGIC BASICALLY MAGIC........................

Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry. ----------fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 There is a real lesson I've decided to be learned from Judas Iscariot's betraying Jesus - and I think most people have missed the real real real lesson to be learned. Basically my estimation of this lesson is GET RID OF YOUR IDOLS, if that's money, (that's what it was for Judas Iscariot his idol was money) CRYSTALS, thems my big time examples - I mean quartz crystals cause thems the ones people think are all witchy and devils stuffs which I've admitted quartz points can be used for "magic" and/or witchcratch MAGIC BASICALLY MAGIC........................

Judas Iscariot HAD IT ALL

2 Corinthians 12:9 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." You don't have to be "much" to follow Jesus. 1 Corinthians 1:27 "but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"
But idols if we do have them in our lives
we do need to get rid of them to follow Jesus I believe
2 Kings 17:12 "for they served idols, whereof the Lord had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing."

he sold everything

for a few dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark 14:21 "The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born."
Isaiah 2:20 "In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;"
Moles and bats someday will have all the wealth hahahahahah for real hahahahahahah
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
Bat on Apple iOS 16.4
Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0Coin on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0
Isaiah 45:16 "They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols."
how you know if something is a idol potentially
if it takes the place of god
if it takes the place of you reading your bible today or going to church something like that..............and/or if it's something you love MORE THEN GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - then that probably is a idol to you

Mark 12:29-31 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these." ------ it's a clean commandment. to love god with alllllllllllllllllllllll your heart, soul, and mind and strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE 1ST COMMANDMENT IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUDAS THREW AWAY EVERYTHING FOR A FEW DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And he will regret that FOREVER! And that is super tragic. 
we don't have to be like Judas, if you are breathing, it's not to late to throw your idols away to the bats and the moles
don't ask me what the bats and the moles will do with all of that????????????
but all that stuffs you idolize - AIN'T WORTH IT
ain't worth your souls!!!!!!!!!!! I am a lowly pirate that loves both the devil and Jesus/God telling you this!!!!!!!!!

Revelation 18:12-14 "the merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,  and cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all."
I am honest working real hard to not have anything before god
I am also up to plenty of stupid all week long
the bible is true...............................
 1 Corinthians 1:27 "but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"
today
I like on my "shabbat break" I made that up
but garage saleing is a restful activity in my mind
I bought a reclining massage chair --------- WHICH LIKELY IS ME UP TO SOME FOOLISHNESS...................cause I'm fixing to sit there maybe hours today, just switching back and forth between my legs being massaged and then my back (comes with a remote, you can have selected body parts like only be massaged for like 15 minutes or whatever - it has a timer to)
tootles







0 comments:

Post a Comment