Search This Blog

Monday, June 26, 2023

Cussing is a sin, and is something to repent of, and I am going to work to not cuss no more and I am going to pray to Jesus that I cuss no more, I believe I will have success because I am not longer speaking to my family because all they want to do is fight with me, which is when I get to cussing is when I'm very upset Romans 12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." The only way I can live peaceably with my family is to never speak to them again...............

 Cussing is a sin, and is something to repent of, and I am going to work to not cuss no more and I am going to  pray to Jesus that I cuss no more, I believe I will have success because I am not longer speaking to my family because all they want to do is fight with me, which is when I get to cussing is when I'm very upset Romans 12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." The only way I can live peaceably with my family is to never speak to them again...............

Colossians 3:8 "But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth."
 Cuss words are "filthy communication" 

1 John 1:8-10 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." The ability to cuss is a sin that I have
"if we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us" 
but
"if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" 
 Dear god, I have a problem using cuss words when I am upset, because people especially in my family upset me so badly I feel the only words I can even use are cuss words...........they don't even believe they are jews, they don't even believe they have dark skin I HAVE EYEBALLS I CAN SEE ALL THEIR DARK JEW SKIN I POSTED RECENTLY MANY PICS ON MY INSTAGRAM OF THEIR DARK JEW SKIN DEAR GOD THAT THEY THINK THEY ARE 100% BRITISH PEOPLE IN THE RUBY FAMILY REALLY DRIVES ME NUTS"  please help me not to cuss anymore in Jesus name we pray amen. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct2gzF-P2L7/
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
๐“†ฉ♡๐“†ช
I know the truth shhhhhhhhhh
333
with a winky face ๐Ÿ˜‰
imperfection is perfection think bout it winky face ๐Ÿ˜‰
but that's a "peace sign" winky face ๐Ÿ˜‰
we all sinners yo
but some of us are into repenting
and repentance isn't a 1 time wham done thing
naw
it's continual
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Luke 18

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

beating my chest as I always do (wish though I didn't have the level of cussing problem as I actually do - I REALLY WISH I WAS FREE FROM CUSSING)

tootles





0 comments:

Post a Comment