Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

If you love Lucifer, Satan the Devil like I do - it's better you be open about that now. Same with Jesus I LOVE JESUS CHRIST THE LORD AND AM NOT A "HIDDEN CHRISTIAN" -------------- but I am of the last of the body of christ that is what I am, and I am also a "picket line crosser" I am that to in eternity I very much believe and don't tell me that's impossible WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!............HATE OF ANY KIND KEEPS THIS WORLD IN DARKNESS (yes some people you gotta um distance yourself from due to them just wanting to pick fights with you like I have from my family).......

 If you love Lucifer, Satan the Devil like I do - it's better you be open about that now. Same with Jesus I LOVE JESUS CHRIST THE LORD AND AM NOT A "HIDDEN CHRISTIAN" -------------- but I am of the last of the body of christ that is what I am, and I am also a "picket line crosser" I am that to in eternity I very much believe and don't tell me that's impossible WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!............HATE OF ANY KIND KEEPS THIS WORLD IN DARKNESS (yes some people you gotta um distance yourself from due to them just wanting to pick fights with you like I have from my family).......

  I know we live in a "shark world" 

I know there are "fake chrsitians" out there

and that IT'S MOST CHRISTIANS

Romans 9:27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:" -------- right now, the "children of Israel" are like the sands of the sea, pertinere everyone everywhere is a christian................................."a ramnant shall be saved" so most of you actually are lucifers. 
  But there are good things going on with LUCIFERS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
"OH IS SHERI TALKING ABOUT HER "PLOT TWIST" BELIEFS" - YES I AM 😁👍

Matthew 7:21-23 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
I will openly tell you what kind of turd of a follower of Jesus I am............
in my defense though which is a teeny defense.............arthritis somedays has taken me out..............it's been harder on me then I been letting on. 
I've started enjoying ice baths, but in my mind somewhere I know I shouldn't "enjoy" ice baths.................but they take away most the arthritis and help me live life. 
so I enjoy ice baths a ton
but back to the turd type follower of Jesus I am
many days all I do is listen to Daily Audio bible............
https://player.dailyaudiobible.com/member/login
the $5 bucks you see me donate on this here blog
that's it
that's my good deeds
  I ain't stupid to my families ways and many people's ways, they donate much more money then me. Whether they going to hell or heaven probably only time will tell.......................
Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."
They probably safe to say my whole family probably donates more to charities every month then me
"..............and in thy name done many wonderful works?""""""""""""""

MANY WONDERFUL WORKS!

ALSO IN MY DEFENSE................
1 Peter 4:18 "And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" --------------- I ain't supposed to be tons saved, I'm supposed to be "scarcely be saved" 
  But these "many wonderful works" those headed to hell ARE REAL. 
   As I have stated........................lucifers people are mostly decent...............................they some them firemen saving lives both christian and non-christian lives SAVING LIVES MANY WONDERFUL WORKS FOR REALS LUCIFERS PEOPLE ARE DOING PRETTY SAFE TO SAY EVERY SINGLE DAY. 
I personally know Lucifer
and he like Jesus is CARING
yes about people's fleshes
BUT STILL CARING
Matthew 16:23 "But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men."
the idea that lucifer is some "iced off" caring about nobody nowhere um entity IS FALSE
YES....................
YES HE IS DOING A JOB......................

1 Peter 5:7-8 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"
  Devour, such a negative sounding word there. "Devour" your soul so that you go live after THE FLESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Romans 8:13 "For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live."
The devil has been portrait as cold and heartless on this earth AND HE AIN'T THAT AT ALL. 
SHERI YOUR THE MOST ------------- CHRISITAN EVER
YOU LIKE SOME BAD GUYS

That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

I'm done with war man

I like swimming pools

My dog pockie he swimming some this year 😂💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." - live like me man, choose swimming in pools or something like that over fighting with people. 
  And sometimes you gotta walk away, from maybe a church, or your family cause they won't stop fighting with you............well that is a form of peacemaking it really is. 
  POOLS AND PEACE 👍👍👍👍👍
TOOTLES OFF TO GET READY FOR THE DAY AND THEN EAT SOME LUNCH. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment