Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Lucifer battling pride, well what kind of people/fallen angels battle pride is it not the VERY PERFECT ONES?................................

Lucifer battling pride, well what kind of people/fallen angels battle pride is it not the VERY PERFECT ONES?
Isaiah 14

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
  God god HIMSELF, is calling lucifer "son of the morning" and I elaborated what all "son of the morning" entails, it involves lucifer finally being on this earth amongst us and bringing real light on this earth. Of course I realize people would say "sheri you have believed some illuminati stuffs now" --------- well does the bible not say lucifer is the "son of the morning"??????????????????
------------- yep it does
#illuminati confirmed 😂💓💓💓💓💓
hahahahahahahhahahahah
  But anyways, you just don't get pride like that if you are the "stank of the universe"
  To get pride like that.....................you've done some actual GOOD! And not just a little bit either and you pry love a whole ridiculous slew of people to!!!!!!!!! I'm saying............nobody get's pride like that nowhere nomadder where they is in eternity, unless there is some """""""""reason for that pride to creep all inside someone"""""""""""""
   I have people to "buffet" me --------- who buffets lucifer?????????
1 Corinthians 4:11 "Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;" Buffet means people trying to get me to be better and do better WHICH IS GREAT! 
   Also proof that god is love.................he gives lucifer the morning star and I know this is talking about lucifer cause just 2-3 verses about satan is mentioned. God giving lucifer "the morning star" stands to reason CAUSE GOD IS LOVE................

Revelation 2:27-29 

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
   It seems like I'm getting sidetracked right now but I'm not, cause if lucifer is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo perfect that god can give him "the morning star"
Something holy something of immense spiritual significance! Well it would stand to reason lucifer would eventually battle pride.........cause he ain't god, all us that ain't god if you stick us in some fancy smanchy spot in life like that.................we probably going to get real proud. Unless people buffet us.........but who could or where is the buffet for lucifer?????????????????????????????????????????
  And lucifer is cross and skullbones, yep. I'm cross and skullbones for the lord. You don't get to be "cross and skullbones" without some real ummmmmmmm value to yourself. 
(he's tired of this old world cause he's cross and skullbones #FACTS)
 I recommend praying for lucifer, and having some love for him. He's a "victim of circumstance" I'm telling you all. 
  Jesus wants more for most the rest of us...................he wants us overcomers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
overcoming the lusts of the flesh and the temptations on this here earth
as paul said
1 Corinthians 10:23 "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all thingsedify not."
  Judge much less love more 👍
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
Ps.........if I upsetted muslims with my last blog post I not trying to bash the religion of islam at all, far from that, I'm trying to say the religion of islam there's things about it "so on the mark" that that religion I believe to be a "big player" in the future. -------- So I not bash. 
I love everyone #FACTS. 
I'm dead. 
I'm dead like jack white in this song....................
I ordered a "cross and skullbones" ring to from www.wish.com (well it's a ring with a skull but you know it's a cross and skullbones ring................us dead folks in the cross and skullbones whether cross and skullbones proper, or "cross and skullbones for the lord" we look at skulls to remind ourselves.................
yep I'm dead
dead is best
not no friend of this world
not living like people living on the "earthly plain" live
I ain't my own, I'm bought with a price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment