Search This Blog

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Just saw the new toy story movie, I really can't handle that movie like EVER..........I don't want to be ever rejected and thrown away in the garbage (aka hell).............................

Just saw the new toy story movie, I really can't handle that movie like EVER..........I don't want to be ever rejected and thrown away in the garbage (aka hell).............................Matthew 25:41 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:"
There's been problems for me, with my family all moving away from me 18+ years ago (not my big sis though she didn't move away from me, just one brother, one sister and my parents)..............I have nightmares all the time................where I'm just roaming, I'm roaming around from house to house with no home. Many train dreams, and/or max type um railways.............just traveling traveling looking for a home all night long in my dreams. Lots of dreams where I'm in a house alone, but like there's ghosts in the house, and my family is always pretty well always in these haunted houses, except the "ghosts" aren't the real "ghosts" in my dream, instead the "ghosts" are my younger sister, and brother and parents that moved away from me 18+ years ago.................that's what the ghosts represent I'm saying.

   And any terror I feel when being haunted bad by ghosts in these dreams
is my deep seated terror of every being just left
just abandoned
just put aside and valued as nothing
   This latest Toy Story movie it wasn't great for me to watch..............it was about some of the toys not having a "child" anymore, and one wanting a child really badly.
   Somedays I want a family so bad. (well you know I have my husband, and 2 kids, and some relatives a hour and a half drive away from me) But like you know parents nearby, etc. etc...................you know what I haven't had for 18+ years and have had to deal with that and I don't know how to deal with that???????????????????????????????
But the bible it does say............................
Luke 18:29-31 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting."
  I didn't leave my family, I was left, but still Luke 18:29-31 it just has to work for me. I work hard to keep the sabbath and live for jesus.

I'd wish for families for everyone. 
I'd wish that nobody go to hell. 
that nobody be Matthew 25:41 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:" throw'd away
 Chippery song very appropriate, let's not all be like me crying my eyeballs out over a kids movie.............only two children's movies do this to me, all the Toy Story movie I come home cry my eyeballs out (nobody knows, well now they know) and on the SAME THEME that old rudolph the rednose reindeer movie where there are toys in the "island of misfit toys" --------- I can't handle that part of the movie I cry my eyeballs out....................
  --------- and off topic but on topic...........................saw 2 "crazy" people in portland (2 people just walking and one riding a motorbike?? talking to themselves)  - they need people loving them to. 
 I quote Ellen Degenerous
"Be kind to one another"
ps...........yes I talk to my well my mom and my younger brother and sister on facebook we text message each other. But this long distance internet family thing doesn't feel real to me. 
  That very much must be my parents, and my younger sister and my younger brothers idea of family, just sending a few text messages on facebook to each other. 
  ----------------------- it's more just the whole being left by them
that left me feeling not valuable
and I don't know how to deal with that????????????????? 
  But all things.........................Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." It's good for me to have a heart for the lost and the damned, to love them, to want them to be saved as much as I do. It's good to love the orphans, the widows. And the damned, that I hope won't be damned!
  If I had a magical wonderful life I'm saying, would I care if people went to hell????????????? Maybe I wouldn't care so much????????????????????? Or would I have such a heart for the orphans????????????????????????????
There is a reason for all that has happened in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment