Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2019

Oklahoma Muslim Woman Attacked in Dallas for Wearing Hijab. Fellow ladies we need to stick together.........................this stuff needs to stop!................................

(My current blue hair look might offer me some protection from being verbally or worse assaulted by guys???????????? I HOPE SO)
Oklahoma Muslim Woman Attacked in Dallas for Wearing Hijab. Fellow ladies we need to stick together.........................this stuff needs to stop!...............

  And you might think hmmmmmmmmmmmm this sounds like a dang personal issue to you sheri - ya it is.
  I'm struggling at the moment though, cause if I wear a tichel and/or hijab cause I often will switch off between the 2 styles of headcovering. Am I safe wearing either style?????????????????????????? not really, that's the answer right there.
  But if I don't wear a headcovering..............................
like no joke
noooooooooooooooooo joke
a few times now guys, it's always young guys but still it's scary......................they drive past me screaming rather violently
a few times this has happened to me
all the ways they want to --------------------- you all know what --------------------------------
   This kind of thing never used to happen to me.
  The headscarf is such a weird thing for me, I feel safer and not safer both at the same time wearing it.
  It would be the actual solution for me, if this world wasn't chalked full of people that hate muslims and jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   But I should be able to be safe, or feel safe, and all women should care, cause what if someday your daughters get the same treatment???????????????????????????????? It might be nice for them someday I'm saying to wear a headcovering.
   But then things are even more complex cause ======= I near died of a heat stroke a few years ago (and it's a problem I've battled a few times over the years ----------- once I went momentarily deaf and blind at the same time in arizona)...................I left my body in the ambulance for a solid 15 minutes seemed a long time I was floating over my body, my head at my feet, looking up at the ambulance roof it was all white, and had a super weird view of the street at the window at the end of the ambulance and I thought it was so cool. Then I was put back into my body.
  So I'm afraid of hot weather.
  I think I'm afraid of violent sounding young guys though more.
............................................this isn't a world where all guys are super nice to women and they respect the ladies all of them. This is a world where WOMEN DO GET RAPED!
   And I've heard people say on the internet that women that wear hijabs get raped to. But I always, always, always, ALWAYS..................
I'm telling you earth.
  I always get the mega bad attention from guys when I'm not wearing a headcovering. When I had blonde hair exactly like 2-3 days ago I dyed my hair mostly blue (which I believe blonde hair provokes them..................I mega believe being a "hot blonde" super provokes them) --------- it's always been when my hair is showing.
  When I'm wearing a headcovering I get left alone. But I also fear, I fear being harmed by people that hate muslims or jews.....................I fear being discriminated against as well.
 You all should care! Any any violence, hate, discrimination.........that happens to a hijab wearing muslim lady, or a tichel wearing jewish lady, or any vaiant thereof 👍💓💓💓 Should be allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of everybodies concern!
   That women of all races and nationalities and ethnicities be treated well should be very important to you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!
  I'm worried to about the non-headscarf wearers to.............................I am concerned about the treatment of all women.
  That we be treated well.
  but right now................mkay..............................
the young guys in my town
got me thinkin 
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe wearing a headscarf and risking a heat stroke this summer is a solid plan!!!!!!!!!!
   Let me make this very clear to you all..............................
whether you are wearing a headscarf and are pro headscarf or anti headscarf
If young guys are yelling violently at me while in my car......................that is a problem. 
   I don't know if I'm the only one this has happened to????????? What I do know, is this #metoo movement has begun women in the usa that were once quiet about being gropped etc. etc. by guys are now coming forward.
  Keep doing that ladies!
  Your coming forward does help. Cause a problem can't be addressed if it is "hidden under the rug"

rape should never be ok
molesting or groping women or kids should never be ok

never

In my estimation, it is hecka scary out there right now, whether you have a headcovering on or not, to be a girl.
  Though 0 of these guys have actually threatened like violence to me...................................very violently have they yelled at me while I am in my car about how they want to --------------------------------------------- me. And that is scary.
   That isn't like the olden days when guys would just whistle, back in the day, that's what I'd get I'd get guys whistling at me.
I don't feel safe in the town I live in. 
And that's whether I wear a headcovering or not................
hate to say it
and I gonna upset people who read this
I think I'd feel safe in a muslim country wearing a hijab.....................
muslims been real nice to me many them. 
    My mom says I'm like a rockstar these days that I'm so massive on the global scale............I hope she's right and what I've experienced isn't the norm out there.
 It's scary being a girl rockstar then............................YIKES................................I'm a massive Billie Eilish fan so.....................................I'm looking like her twin these days, my own kids mentioned that I look like Billie Eilish these days, I think so to...........................
PLEASE VALUE WOMEN THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment