Search This Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2019

"works meet of repentance" for this week, (been much on my heart lately to not be a "lover of self" --- think on others much more).........................

"works meet of repentance" for this week, (been much on my heart lately to not be a "lover of self" --- think on others much more).........................
2 Timothy 3:2 "For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,"

  Course I am limited, limited with time. But I feel like do something, keep making a effort is the idea. Titus 3:8 "This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men."
  I used a link via facebook that doubled my donation to, so it's actually a $20 donation 😁👍👄👄👄👄💓💓💓💓💓💓
   I couldn't find the link though for that matching donation that I used, but this one is similiar for unicef......................
   Fellow christians that link to unicef should stoke up your zeal and fire for good works!!!!!!!!!!!! Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works." When donations are matched like that, that should be firey briscuts in the zeal for good works oven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I have a new favorite christian goth band, I'm looooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiing this band..........................thank you jesus...............................................relieved jesus was goth, eat his flesh and drink his blood daily he says in the bible 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 Jesus Christ is the lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Though I do not condone leaving people to die...........but I understand the need for diabolical goth lyrics. 
  Jesus is coming back for them like 1000 years in the bible............not full out goth, but then I believe jesus all gets "gother" again cause he's lord so stands to reason..................................

Revelation 19:10-12 

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
  "making war" that can be pretty clean goth.........................
pretty clean goth
   "His eyes were a flame of fire" ----------- the goth lord fire!!!!!!!! 
THE LORD FIRE!
Shabbat Shalom 💓💓💓💓💓💓

0 comments:

Post a Comment