Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2018

I believe my kids are most definatley saved, even though they aren't baptised yet because.....Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."..............

  I believe my kids are most definatley saved, even though they aren't baptised yet because.....Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
   I just got off the phone to my dad, and he was bringing to my face like every thing negative I've said, and I told him, my husband isn't perfect nobody is but he's a plenty good husband anyways and so I do forgive my husband.
   And my dad brought up that my kids how I mentioned that I am bothered that they take communion but aren't baptised, and that my husband who is lutheran still believes his baby baptism was enough.. But if we go by the bible Romans 10:9 a baby baptism is enough! 

  There are people that will say "you can't cherry pick" bible verses, but in this instance I do not believe this is even cherry picking........pretty blaitant............Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
  Yes there is a verse that says.............John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." But does John 3:5 make Romans 10:9 a bunch of not truethful bs??????????? Are we to discount a bible verse here............that would be horrible. 
 But I have a theory and it's more then a theory cause further down in John............
John 3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." In the following of jesus, in the very inviting him into your life.................that is a being born again of the spirit...................which in a real way ====='s baptism. 
   The water...................is merely symbolic, Romans 6:4 "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." I don't believe a person needs to be literally baptised in water for that to happen for them! So that is how both Romans 10:9 and John 3:5 are both very true and very pertinent I do believe!!!!!!!!! 
   There are people in my family very angry with me, and I took down my blog posts talking about family members, and appologized for offending them. And that is all I can do from my end of things. That is all..........................if they want to hate me forever, and I'm like shut out from my family and hated forever by most of them...........well I did all I could do from my side of things. 
I'm proud of my kids. 
They have ended up caring compassionate good kids. 
That take communion when we happen to all be in the main church service at a church and taking communion (few times a year it happens what 2-3 times or so)................and that's a beautiful thing that my kids and my husband take communion cause everytime they take that communion (((I take communion to for sure))) they are declaring their faith in jesus as their personal lord! 
   I had to figure out my "disparity" between John 3:5 and Romans 10:9 today cause my dad isn't about to let that go, less I figure out how I can believe the two to be true at the same time, which now I did. 👍

0 comments:

Post a Comment