Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2020

I will be forgiven for every thing bad I've ever said or did, because I'm determined to show everyone that ever wronged me mercy, and mercy is the way of love, god who is love is merciful. Luke 6:37 "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:".................

I will be forgiven for every thing bad I've ever said or did, because I'm determined to show everyone that ever wronged me mercy, and mercy is the way of love, god who is love is merciful. Luke 6:37 "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:".................

Luke 6:37-39 

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?
  For me personally I feel that the "forgive" part of Luke 6:37 is what applies most to me in my life................there are a great many people that have wronged me. How cool is it, that I forgive them.............then I get forgiven. #AWESOME
  I have tons of skeletons in my closet, except none them in my closet they all doing irish jigs...........................
 A person in my life got me thinking on these verses as well today.................
Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends."
Proverbs 19:4 "Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour."
  I really believe "real wealth" isn't hingent on how many friends you have. Real wealth........real wealth...........in my estimation............is having Jesus Christ in my life............Proverbs 10:15 "The rich man's wealth is his strong city: the destruction of the poor is their poverty."
  let me break this down..............................by adding the surrounding verses.....................

Proverbs 10:14-16 

14 Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.
15 The rich man's wealth is his strong city: the destruction of the poor is their poverty.
16 The labour of the righteous tendeth to life: the fruit of the wicked to sin.
 The rich man's wealth isn't his money. I think Jesus is a strong city. Isaiah 55:2 "Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness."
I am making Dorodango's...............they are not shinny yet..........but Japanese Shinny Balls are fun............I big time recommend this coronovirus activity everyone nearly has access to dirt...............
Right now they are in zip lock baggies, in the refrigerator which is pulling the moisture out of them quick. And they look a bit different now to, cause I added a layer of bentonite clay on top of them (some of the brown is going to show through though when they are shinny..............it's going to be cool)
Have a great day!
And I forgive you 😁👍



0 comments:

Post a Comment