Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Video blog post: Matt M a member of the Apostolic Christian church of America has tried to utterly destroy me for months now (he's a man attacking a girl and, quite a bit older then me as well). I'm not going to be "overcome" by evil, but keep on giving money to the apostolic christian church of america, keep on trying to love them the bestest I can..........have the zeal and the fire that god wishes for his church to have..........to not back down when the gates of hell come up against me attacking me like Matt M has attacked me for months.....................

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
Video blog post: Matt M a member of the Apostolic Christian church of America has tried to utterly destroy me for months now (he's a man attacking a girl and, quite a bit older then me as well). I'm not going to be "overcome" by evil, but keep on giving money to the apostolic christian church of america, keep on trying to love them the bestest I can..........have the zeal and the fire that god wishes for his church to have..........to not back down when the gates of hell come up against me attacking me like Matt M has attacked me for months.....................
Romans 12:21 "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." I do feel at the moment overcame by the evil of some of the members of the apostolic christian church of america, some of thems total hatred for me, and lack of love for me. But, the word of god is true............................I don't have to just sit my whole life being "overcame" by Matt M and others like him that hate me a slew at his church. I need to keep donating money to their church via their little "harvest call" site................keep doing good to them in that.
  I may look "destroyed" right now by Matt M?????????? I may look down, but I'm not out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Corinthians 4:8-10 "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body."
Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
 Matt M has done me nothing but a favour, in his "destroying" of me...........for god wants us to be ON FIRE LIKE THIS. 
I am "not yet made perfect" 
but I am not some looser
Philippians 3:12 "Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus."

Romans 8:36-38

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Oh heck ya Romans 8:36-38 I done know that's right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am more then a conqueror in
 Christ Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

give his last name. former member here. probably know the guy

Giving it to god said...

I don't know his last name, I seriously only know that he has a wife, the state he lives in, that is he a member of the apostolic christian church of america (considering how mean you are to me, you pry are best friends with this guy - the time stamp matches so - https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/07/so-for-months-been-speaking-to-grandson.html
and he has 2 kids, months, month of speaking to this guy who claimed to be my friend, whilst alternating between "being nice" and then attacking me, mostly attacking me.
------------ And if you think this cult is going to "give his last name" are you speaking to the cult that is the Apostolic Christian Church of America with that question. AND YOU CALLED ME CRAZY?????????????????????????

Giving it to god said...

Me responding to the annoymous sister or brother that commented on this blog post most recently........https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/07/fresh-video-blog-attacked-slew-again.html

Post a Comment