Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2020

The other side of the coin.................lucifer like the lord Jesus Christ............has been given a hard task in eternity, with not much reward, he won't ever be like Jesus walking around in mansions being praised by all on streets of gold someday.........................

The other side of the coin.................lucifer like the lord Jesus Christ............has been given a hard task in eternity, with not much reward, he won't ever be like Jesus walking around in mansions being praised by all on streets of gold someday 1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."
  Many people,, many pastors, speak fowly of lucifer, and don't even think nothing of that. And so I've heard he is the "all seeing eye"..........whether he hears it all or not, he pry hears at least some of it.

via GIPHY
  I care about Lucifer's feelings, I realize most of you don't. And I can't likely convince you to care.
   I'm just drawing some similarities between Lucifer and Lord Jesus Christ...........both very hated, very rejected.
Both bring light to the earth. 
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
 Both given hard tasks. I think higher of "sinners" then most people......................
I do not believe many people wake up one day and say "I want to be addicted to meth and loose all my teeth and my job and my family etc."
---------- i don't. 
 I don't believe people "want" to be alcoholics. 
I don't believe people really want to be prostitutes and cheapen themselves (I think they have all been brainwashed......or brainwashed themownselves)
People are born with a sinful nature but mostly good
babies are all cute all of them
some them fussy (hence the sinful natures)
  Even the more fussy babies surely have cute moments. 
  Time and chance happeneth to all
time and chance happeneth to lucifer
a man that should be loved and valued. 

Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."
That's all I have to say for today, I have a headache I need prayer. 
  I never meant to hate on ANY people or ever bring anybody down on my blog. 
  Look I ain't no "big thang" that can afford to beat people down. And even if I was......................I don't want to be "that person" 
I want to be the person that loves people, 
even lucifer. 
oh ya
that might get me so busted so bad
I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why do you post ungodly music on your blog? curious Wouldnt the church you claim to love find this offensive? You could probably get attention in other ways.

Giving it to god said...

Oh I'm not into pleasing any church or any people. Galatians 1:10 "For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ."

Giving it to god said...

If a people is christian really, seriously christian, and they can't love me over something pettty like music choices........that's sad. (I am a christian goth) The bible says to speak to one another in hymns Ephesians 5:19 "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;" Many "ungodly" songs have a spiritual element to them, that's why I am able time and time again to convey messages on my blog via "ungodly songs".
I think people have hated me so bad my blog is now dead, feels dead, but better days are ahead for me...........so I wait for those. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWOyfLBYtuU

Post a Comment