Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Complainin or serving? Philippians 2:14-15 "Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.”...................

Complainin or serving? Philippians 2:14-15 "Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.”...................
   I once was a Debbie Downer yep, I was once really overweight (now I done know pry most overweight women don't become "debbies") but overweight me was  the like Debbie BOsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss of this earth.

This is what I looked like when I was a "Debbie Downer".....
You might think "Well Debbie Downer variety sheri year like 2003 or so why are you then smiling in this photo?" 
--- my answer to that.........I was a Debbie BOSS!
  (back then if people tried to challenge me, which they did, they didn't get far......)
Back to this bible verse...............
Philippians 2:14-15 "Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.”
  I've notice Philippians 2:14-15 is saying that we need to do "everything" without "grumbling and arguing" 
everything is probably really everything
pry is surf facebook without "grumbling or aguiing"
blogging surf nuff
EVERYTHING
"..........so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation"
   And I feel like when paul said........."forgetting those things which are behind" I think he literally meant don't not remember your entire past right......................
don't repeat your past anymore
if you were a complainer like I once was 
don't do that anymore!
Philippians 3:13 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before," The grumbling and complaining I did in the past, I can't do nothing about that..................
The past already happened there is no "time machine" I can all go in and then go back in time and not "complain or grumble"
All I or you can do ANYTHING about 
is today right now!
Philippians 2:14-15 "Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.”
1 Corinthians 9:24 "Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize."
  Non debbie me today........................................(most overweight women pry aren't Debbie's "fat me" was a Debbie..........now I am a Marilyn Monroe)....................................
My latest painting............................
+++++
This is nearly me off topic, but I've watched a great deal of them starving people in african fundraiser on christian tv, never have I seen none them starving kids, or adults in african "grumble or complain" if you really watch them fundraisers for the starving in african on like daystar tv...............they will like say what is happening to them...........but never that I have seen never in a "grumbling" or  a"complaining" way. I'm saying if they can do that, I can do that, you can do that, we all can do that. 
Have a great day!
Disney princess me whistling away.............................
via GIPHY
ps If you didn't realize it..............a "crooked generation" is a complaining and grumbling generation........Philippians 2:14-15 "Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Better to be like mickey mouse above, or disney princess above, or marilyn monroe hard at work whistling above.
""This is the day that the lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it........this is the day, this is the day that the lord hath made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"" - some christian song????

Psalm 118

22 The stone the builders rejected
    has become the cornerstone;
23 the Lord has done this,
    and it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 The Lord has done it this very day;
    let us rejoice today and be glad.
25 Lord, save us!
    Lord, grant us success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment