Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2020

One of the biggest lusts out there in my estimation is the one to "elevate" yourself in some way on this earth whether spiritually or via worldly means Luke 18:11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.".......................itchy ears, are itching for a few things out there in my estimation.................

     Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 

may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
One of the biggest lusts out there in my estimation is the one to "elevate" yourself in some way on this earth whether spiritually or via worldly means Luke 18:11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.".......................itchy ears, are itching for a few things out there in my estimation.
   2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;" They are itching for pastors to tell them jewelry is of the world, or the devil at the Apostolic Christian Church of America so that they can be like the pharisee in Luke 18:11 (also there's other churches that poo poo the jewelry the apostolic christian church of america isn't alone in that SURELY NOT).
  Spiritual "pride of life" exists, it's real, and that still is the "pride of life" and I had it for awhile but have since gone off so bad on my blog about how much I love lucifer and his men.................bye bye pride of life for myself. THANK WELL LUCIFER APPARENTLY. My once maybe pristine blog isn't pristine anymore, as if it was ever going to be pristine WE ARE ALL SINNERS 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."
  It's just that people who don't wear jewelry or makeup or clothing with prints on them --------- that do that sort of stuffs I'm talking about a few denominations of christians you know who you are...........they get to a place where they appear to really actually believe themselves flawless. And they like that, I beleive they like being better then everybody else. Their ears itch to hear pastors preach on the horrors of jewelry and the horrors of clothing with worldly prints or cuts, etc.
  1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."
 There is also a "easy grace" yes, a easy grace.............................go ahead buy everything..............well look at what 1 John 2:16 says above...............the lust of the flesh, and the lusts of the eyes. 
 Now my stance has always been "moderation".........
Philippians 4:5 "Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand." It was never drinking a beer that was bad (bible says don't get drunk, it doesn't say don't ever drink a beer). Or don't go to bars...........jesus went to bars and the lord drank some wine.........apparently he even ate a ton of food with a bunch of people whilst drinking said wine........
Luke 7:34 "The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!"
  I was inspired to blog this, because of this video..........which I mostly agree with this guy.............I think there is a real difference between "youthful lusts" and merely admiring a pretty girl, or a handsome guy in passing..........like look at them they look cute.........in passing. I'm talking about a admiring of one another that is perfectly a-ok that isn't us burning with youthful lusts. 
To the pure all things are pure........
Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.'
  That's all i have to say for today. 
Love is the main thing
if ya ain't loving me
or loving each other
then you's missing it.
Luke 6:44 "For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes." I feel for the churches that are trapped, I ain't hating on them anymore (I think once I was, but these days I see how desperately trapped people are in legalistic churches). Even their pastors are in a state of desperation...............2 Timothy 3:13 "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived." I think they miss the bit of the bible where it says jesus was eating tons of food, and drinking wine at bars often hanging out with sinners. They have some "another idea" of Jesus that isn't what Jesus really was like. 2 Corinthians 11:4 "For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him."

0 comments:

Post a Comment