I am a christian blogger. Though I do love the devil - lucifer.............he had no choice to be "the devil" Cause John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Let's not hate god xoxoo everyone, doin our best including Lucifer. If you e-mail me your only going to stress me out more then I already am but to be "easy to intreat" sheriwalz@gmail.com
not tithing this week (but determined to put money in the collection plate at church CAUSE IT'S EMPTY OFTEN). Instead reading bible, working to shabbat better. Prosperity preachers got us near all convinced "blessings" money money is the thing to gain IT AIN'T. We got things wrong in usa, it's not supposed to be tithe so you can be rich...............seek ye 1st the kingdom of god....................Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." God don't care about our money, he cares about our hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................
many have went after money....................
1 Timothy 6:8-10 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
The above is this blog post thats it really. But off topic....................
I'm ready for cold weather, I gots 2 super comfy flannel shirts, tried wearing one yesterday - to hot yet again.
I'm wearing 1 of them while I'm typing this right now - it's so comfy, so soft.
Menopause has been kicking my butt bad...............lost so much hair (I don't want to go on rogaine or something.........................I realy hate drugs, besides very needed drugs like diabeties medication). It's so bad my hair loss, that my hair extensions clip in - nearly everytime I try and put them in, while I'm clipping in the last piece THE OTHER PIECE HAS BEEN JUST FALLING RIGHT ON THE FLOOR.............this is post me clipping it in 3 very sturdy clips on both these extensions. It's distressing me. I can't keep doing clip in extensions it's caused me much distress.
I'm getting dreads put in, my hair grips good to the dreads. Dreadlocks bulk up my hair,, make me feel like 1 billion bucks. I telling you the truth dreadlocks bulk up my hair and make me feel like 1 billion bucks!
Red head dreads, I am a red head
and that's the thing with people that don't want/like non-black people wearing dreads.................they sell them in my hair color.
Less then probably, less then 1% of black people are redheads, less then PROBABLY.
When I see hair in my color I think ------------ mines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried to explain it to brian who is also a redhead but his hair has faded...............
being a red head is like being a small person
not many of us
well when they sell dreads in the shade of orange I JUST SEE MYSELF I JUST SEE GREEN LIGHTS ✅ 🚦
Cause I'm the short person - the redhead that's me
Black people have tantalized me with to many varities of to many nice orange dreads
if they wanted me to not wear dreads
why didn't they make them all black hair????????????????????
but no
they made them fun blue
fun pink hues
fun fun fun orange dreads
their culture of hair is black
that's their cuture of hair
not pink hair
pink hair is white people shiz
but beyond that
I am a small person in a sense
redhead not many of us out there
I HAVE A 1 BILLION PERCENT INNABILITY TO NOT LOOK AT ORANGE HAIR AND THINK - MINES
IN MY BRAIN WHICH MUST BE BROKEN AT THE POINT YOU MADE BLACK PEOPLE ORANGE DREADLOCKS THAT'S IT THAT'S YOU ALL GIVING PERMISSION
IF THAT WAS A ACCIDENT YOU MADE THEN YOU NEED TO GO AROUND THE PLANET GATHER UP ALL FAKE ORANGE DREADLOCKS AND BURN THEM CAUSE TO ME IN MY MIND ORANGE HAIR IS MY CULTURE AND A MASSIVE PART OF MY IDENTITY
DON'T MATTER IF IT WERE DREADS
YOU SELL ORANGE HAIR ALL I SEE IS MYSELF AND MY REDHEADED PEOPLE'S INCLUDING BLACK MEN AND WOMEN THAT ARE NATURAL REDHEADS THEY ARE PART OF MY PEOPLE AS WELL
REDHEADEDEDEDNESS IS A CULTURE - THAT'S WHAT I TRIED TO TELL BRIAN AND HE KNOWS I TELLING THE TRUTH
BE YOURSELF RIGHT
well i am a redhead
feel me?????????????????????
you know shiz is serious when I'll just add to my blog a Reba McEntire song FAST TO................
wigs annoy me mostly they itchy some them, and some them hot to wear
dreads nice air conditioning for my brains
and not having to brush my hair I LOVE THAT SO BAD
Married 23+ years. 2 young adult kids. Work in the realistate industry. Loves Nordick Track ski machine's, kayaking.
I accept jesus as my lord and savior. But I am going with Lucifer once he get's to this earth. I don't want to die! I don't feel up to this point I've really lived life yet!
And I am rooting for Lucifer, he's a underdog like me. Trying his best I SWEAR IT, he's doing a job the job god created him to do cause John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Some you think Lucifer had some chance to repent - I DON'T SEE THOSE BIBLE VERSES?
Are the LGBTQ really all headed to hell? I HAVE HOPE FOR SOME OF THE LGBTQ 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." If you believe all LGBTQ are headed to hell - how then do you have hope for them? (if you say go to church and a LGBTQ is sitting next to you with their partner the 2 of them never planning on becoming straight people ever maybe married 20 years or more - yet your deeming them "doomed to hell") HOW THEN DO YOU HAVE LOVE FOR THEM - FOR "CHARITY" LOVE "HOPETH ALL THINGS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment