Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2026

CONFESSION: I wear quartz crystals when not at church, cause my town isn't hating on me like people that go to my blog looks to be hate me. And I caved already I eat bean and cheese burritos, probably buying more oikos yogurt I NEED THE PROTEIN BAD I'M TO BUFF I CAN'T DO JUST PLANT BASED FOOD I GET TO HUNGRY TO FAST. But I don't do following jesus 100% perfect like you all, cause I don't want to get cancer bad like you all do OR IT LOOKS TO BE -------------- LUCIFER IS TOLD BY GOD HIMSELF TO GO AFTER THE JOBS........THE CHRISTIANS WITH PERFECT LIVES..................I DON'T WANT CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................QUARTZ CRYSTALS TAINT ME SO BAD GOD'S NEVER GOING TO TELL LUCIFER "OH HAVE YOU TESTED THAT ONE".......................CAUSE I'M NOT PERFECT LIKE JOB THAT'S AWESOME YOU ALL HATE IT HATE ME FOR IT CAUSE I'M NOT BEING KILLED AND DIEING LIKE YOU ALL ARE CAUSE YOUR SINLESS JOBS..................and I can't blame you for hating me like that either....................your dieing and being killed probably stinks........................but what is this obession in the body of christ to be "to righteous" QUARTZ CRYSTALS ARE GOOD FOR YOU HEALTH, Ecclesiastes 7:15 "All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man that prolongeth his life in his wickedness." "sheri if you wear a quartz crystal even under your shirt you are prolonging your life in wickedness" how so who am I harming????????????? What evil is in these rocks????????????? What wickedness is in these rocks? Emf'S ARE REAL YOU ALL ARE AGING BAD YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE 5G IS EATING AWAY AT ALL YOUR CELLS IN YOUR BODIES AND THEN ON TOP OF IT YOU MOST OF YOU ARE TARGETS OF THE DEVIL BIG TIME BIG TIME JOBS....................JOBS!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU LIKE IT.......................

CONFESSION: I wear quartz crystals when not at church, cause my town isn't hating on me like people that go to my blog looks to be hate me. And I caved already I eat bean and cheese burritos, probably buying more oikos yogurt I NEED THE PROTEIN BAD I'M TO BUFF I CAN'T DO JUST PLANT BASED FOOD I GET TO HUNGRY TO FAST. But I don't do following jesus 100% perfect like you all, cause I don't want to get cancer bad like you all do OR IT LOOKS TO BE -------------- LUCIFER IS TOLD BY GOD HIMSELF TO GO AFTER THE JOBS........THE CHRISTIANS WITH PERFECT LIVES..................I DON'T WANT CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................QUARTZ CRYSTALS TAINT ME SO BAD GOD'S NEVER GOING TO TELL LUCIFER "OH HAVE YOU TESTED THAT ONE".......................CAUSE I'M NOT PERFECT LIKE JOB THAT'S AWESOME YOU ALL HATE IT HATE ME FOR IT CAUSE I'M NOT BEING KILLED AND DIEING LIKE YOU ALL ARE CAUSE YOUR SINLESS JOBS..................and I can't blame you for hating me like that either....................your dieing and being killed probably stinks........................but what is this obession in the body of christ to be "to righteous" QUARTZ CRYSTALS ARE GOOD FOR YOU HEALTH, Ecclesiastes 7:15 "All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man that prolongeth his life in his wickedness." "sheri if you wear a quartz crystal even under your shirt you are prolonging your life in wickedness" how so who am I harming????????????? What evil is in these rocks????????????? What wickedness is in these rocks? Emf'S ARE REAL YOU ALL ARE AGING BAD YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE 5G IS EATING AWAY AT ALL YOUR CELLS IN YOUR BODIES AND THEN ON TOP OF IT YOU MOST OF YOU ARE TARGETS OF THE DEVIL BIG TIME BIG TIME JOBS....................JOBS!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU LIKE IT.......................

 In our bible study today they choose part of the bible about lady demon possessed that was a slave (have they been to my blog - maybe) do they hate me..............................................hope not. (previous bible study time was book of corinthians so they ain't going like chapter by chapter they are picking out what parts of the bible they want to "bible study")
  And then for the cherry on top a sister read big giant chapter on jezebel --------- I don't think that was aimed at me though. ((((((((and that sister had multitudes of bad things happened to her - I ain't saying what keeping all "bible study confedentiallity ------- I'M POLITE ----------- but soooooooooooooooooooo many bad things has happened in her life))))))))))))) I think she was jobed damn bad.................like damn bad.
  do crystals cause demons to be around you - maybe
but look at the horrors that happened to job and it's not just job
let's not pretend with each other that it was just job that that all happened to
1 lady mega nice I like her a lot in our bible study got sick bad not saying what keeping bible study confedentiality you know being polite (it didn't impact her faith in a bad way) 
it's clear she's not the quartz crystal be possessed with demons type -------- and I understand that
people don't want cancer
christian people probably don't want cancer most of us right
but most of them do want cancer and killed and their families killed cause they to sinless they to perfect (i don't think any of them would even have a devil picture in their homes, MUCH LESS ENJOY LIKE I DO SEVERAL DIABLO PAINTINGS I PAINTED 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH THE SINLESS JOB TYPES!)
and then they gots to gang up on me
cause we can't love the demon possessed or potentially demon possessed ladies in the body of christ THAT WOULD BE AWEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SARCASM) BUT ONLY I HAVE THAT SARCASM for the rest the body of christ I fear they hate demon possessed women and hate jezebel demon possessed women. And hate women that like pretty rocks, cause crystals are pretty rocks and to many or most thats it
people
people
in my town there are a few witch stores
ya
I went to one recently
them wands if they have crystals on them the crystals have nothing to do with the spell casting
the only thing crystals are used in
is reiki
that's not something witches do often maybe few are reiki practicioners
so using the crystals for healing
THEY AIN'T USED ON THE WANDS FOR SPELL CASTING
It's literally the sticks themselves witches use for spell casting using the sticks as tools to release their evil wishes or not evil sometimes to whatever spell they working on
hate evil right

right
right
right

ok
well rocks are rockssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss they ain't evil I telling you the truth

is reiki evil - could be - I've heard that some these reiki people do curse signs and if they are doing curse signs THAT IS EVIL THEN

BUT IF CRYSTALS ARE EVIL
why die of overly being righteous


i don't want cancer or me or my family to die bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Resin incense I bought at the witch store, it's like a fancy cologne in smell in my estimation like a really good one. And it's resin but as you can see on the white resin burner it looks like charcoal!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've decided with my asthma resin is the best type of incense for me, I believe it helps my breathing even the resin does...............
article on the breathing healing benefits of frankincense..........
https://thesmokewalkers.com/blogs/the-frankincense-journal/breathe-easy-the-power-of-frankincense-for-respiratory-health
incense below maybe I'm just hopeful it'll have frankincense effects on my breathing, but I HONEST AM BREATHING BETTER SO...............................
(it's a low smoke resin below, easy on lungs, I like the stuff, I like it better then frankincense cause frankincense is a mess, this stuff is cleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan)...........
I also bought a rock I WANT TO LIVE AND NOT HAVE CANCER OR DIE OR HAVE MY FAMILY MEMBERS DIE.............................NICE CHIPPERY ENERGY TO IT..........not evil............not evil at all in my estimation. 
it's enough god won't be telling lucifer ever (hey lucifer have you gone and tried to give that one cancer 5 billion times yet - like he basically told lucifer concerning Job in the bible that one day).......................success...............................
I mean go ahead me and brian's current church attack away
I said I quit witch craft I don't cast spells
(except the rose one - that pry was a real spell but I did that one on accident............I DID ON ACCIDENT........................do enjoy that one........................total happy accident)
"ah so your tee hee accident witch spell keeps going hugh sheri" - ya that's the thing when I was like a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch um....................
repent
I repent
I repent
love people 
forgive them
forgive them all
yes
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." The rest of christianty maybe humanity in general can't forgive me..............lucifer might be plagueing their sinless butts with cancer and death so badly.......................and then they go look at me and a few crystals, that's got to bring a lot of hate for me in their hearts and souls for all of eternity who can blame them illnesses and deaths are ruff, that's so ruff I understand. 
   ppps............any pretty women that have power (aka jezebels), or witches or ex-witches that still like crystals like me...................................................
jesus came to save us the mostest
don't let church people keep you away from jesus









  

0 comments:

Post a Comment