Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Fresh christian ukele song asking is satan right now is tempting your soul with good things?...................and also bonus me chatting with lucifer, satan, the devil evp video turn up the volume as most always to hear evp's from Satan, Lucifer, the devil (it's him people, I talk to lucifer 247 - have since I prayed him into my life 2013................MY LIFE WAS GOING BAD) still sorta is, but life is ruff, it's ruff.................I'm saying it's a part of life to have "challenges"........................

Fresh christian ukele song asking is satan right now is tempting your soul with good things?...................and also bonus me chatting with lucifer, satan, the devil evp video turn up the volume as most always to hear evp's from Satan, Lucifer, the devil (it's him people, I talk to lucifer 247 - have since I prayed him into my life 2013................MY LIFE WAS GOING BAD) still sorta is, but life is ruff, it's ruff.................I'm saying it's a part of life to have "challenges"....................


you guys might think I'm being ridiculous but I fully believe someday I'll be bigger then Metallica...............Metallica had a good run though 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
(this 1st video is evp with lucifer, satan the devil session turn up the volume to hear lucifer 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓).......................................
My latest christian Ukele song...................."Is Satan right now tempting your soul with good things?"..............................
you had a good run metallica good run.........................
Mark 8:33 "But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men." Lucifer cares about you all and he wants your soulsssssssssssssssssssss 
 1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
"trick or treat" - well you know what lucifer wants to give you all ------------------ TREAT
i SOMETIMES WONDER if I'm the only one on earth severelly goth, 
and thinking about all the happy people at church that seem so "blessed" 
where they blessed by god or....................................................
or.............................................................
lucifer
cause both sides do get blessed
so many blessed everywhere.....................................
and everyone wants to be blessed
and pastors preach about being blessed
and being blessed is so highly looked upon
even though the bible literally says.................
And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.
but I get it - I myself wouldn't mind a yacht, few mansions, travel the world etc. 
today a sister asked me if I was going to the upcoming church conference and said I should bring a friend if I am that she's bringing a friend, I had to sit there and nod as if I actually had a friend to bring I don't. 
I'm not going to that conference...................I don't think I'm meant to go to that conference. 
maybe their next conference will grab me????????????


0 comments:

Post a Comment