Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2022

I don't believe most black people are jews, nor do I believe most hispanic people are jews. (I do believe Native American's many of them ARE JEWS, I being over 1/4th native american on my mom's side the family AND my great grandma was full blooded native american on dad's side) Here's why Deuteronomy 7:7 "The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:" FEWEST OF ALL PEOPLE.....................

 I don't believe most black people are jews, nor do I believe most hispanic people are jews. (I do believe Native American's many of them ARE JEWS, I being over 1/4th native american on my mom's side the family AND my great grandma was full blooded native american on dad's side) Here's why Deuteronomy 7:7 "The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:" FEWEST OF ALL PEOPLE.....................

 I get that everyone wants to be a Jew everyone I get that

https://www.ajc.org/translatehate/not-the-real-Jews

I believe off of numbers alone most hispanic and black people are not Jews..........

this graph is from this site (I photographed it) 

https://infogram.com/race-of-the-world-population-1go502yg18k62jd

You see the native american slice there it's the tiny slice that is light green - VERY SMALL............VERY FEW PEOPLE. 
So I believe
I am 4x's over a Jew
jew
jew
jew
jew
maybe a few bonus times over a jew I don't know about but at least 4x's a jew dna wise. 
africa BIG SLICE OF THE GRAPH THERE
(some black people are jews, BUT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT JEWS THEY CAN'T BE THAT'S MUCH TO BIG OF A POPULATION) 
Deuteronomy 7:7 "The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:" 
That's all I want to say for today. 
Jew
is something of the heart anyways................

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

love people

love your neighbors really love them

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

shabbat shalom




0 comments:

Post a Comment