Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

My advice, think positive, think positive, think positive. Negativity can hold you back did you know that????????? 5th wheel update (I finally sewed drapes for it) POSITIVE THINKING IN ACTION.....................I'm plannin on painting it brown and planting plants that grow 10-12 feet in the 1st year alllllllllll around it...................

 My advice, think positive, think positive, think positive. Negativity can hold you back did you know that????????? 5th wheel update (I finally sewed drapes for it) POSITIVE THINKING IN ACTION.....................I'm plannin on painting it brown and planting plants that grow 10-12 feet in the 1st year alllllllllll around it...................

  Plannin on having my husband put a skirt around the front of it ------ it's just a much nicer look. 

ignore the mold that is also about to be fixed..........and a whole mattress goes where that mold is - which is also about to be fixed (needs new cover that's all). The like sky light cover blew off in the wind, we didn't realize it til many days later, big mess later. But sewed 3 pairs of matching curtains 😁
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
OF NOTE
when that kid brought a basket of fish
Jesus wasn't like
"oh that ain't enough fish"
we better go fish a few hours
Mark 6:42-44 "And they did all eat, and were filled. And they took up twelve baskets full of the fragments, and of the fishes. And they that did eat of the loaves were about five thousand men." - my 5th wheel is a "basket of fish" of sorts, cause I really am about to turn it into something nice. 
  I finally stopped looking at other 5th wheels - thank god
looked at mine
realized
wait this 5th wheel is actually pretty nice!
The thing has cabinets SURROUNDING THE ENTIRE LIVING ROOM AREA!
more my positivity in action
I'm this skinny................still battling either diabeties or near diabeties (both my parents are/were diabetic last I heard my mom had overcame diabeties). Well past 2 nights like 1 night we ate pizza that ko'd me I was up many times in the night going to the bathroom (that's how I know my diabeties or near diabeties is not doing good - I have a glucose monitor but that thing hurts like heck to poke your finger it's like demented). Then last night we had mac and cheese. Most nights most dinners are carbs...............................and my body lately is really rejecting most carbs. 
though I am really skinny
I just got to get even thinner
I will weighted hula hoop the diabeties away!!!!!!!!!
(don't try this at home) 
I've beat diabeties a few times now. 
my big secret.......................
kombucha, and yogurt..............both those foods have uh um probiotics which eat the sugars in your body
(kombucha scobies eat the sugar that you put in the brew below ----------- well often on my 2nd ferment.............there's a little bit of scoby in the kombucha I actually drink...........well that goes right into my stomach AND EATS SUGARS)
  This is me "gaining the system" what size of kombucha scobies does it take to "gain the system" you wonder..............................
bye bye yet again diabeties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Before dinner I'm plotting to drink some kombucha and that should do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Jesus came that we might have life more abundantly
well your going to have a more abundant life if you think positive!!!!!!!!
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
  Either you have a basket of fish?????????????? Or someone has a basket of fish to give you????????????
The key to life is 
not envying what you don't have
mansions
fancy cars
etc. 
look at the basket of fish either in your hand right now
or that you could get at a shelter giving out clothing for example
Exodus 20:17 "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's."
  But you pry have a "basket of fish" maybe that basket is some talent you have that you haven't been using right now?????????????????????????????????????????

🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
Have a great day!
Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."................................


0 comments:

Post a Comment