Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Update me and my mom are getting along again so that's good. My super model sisters best friend told me I was having a mental breakdown and then instead of being a friend to me she blocked me from many of her social media's. But THIS HAS RENEWED MY ART CAREER!.....................cause her art doesn't sell much and her career was bumming me out so badly, I had just stopped doing art. Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."..............

Update me and my mom are getting along again so that's good. My super model sisters best friend told me I was having a mental breakdown and then instead of being a friend to me she blocked me from many of her social media's. But THIS HAS RENEWED MY ART CAREER!.....................cause her art doesn't sell much and her career was bumming me out so badly, I had just stopped doing art. Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."..............

my super model sisters best friend said.....................

she doesn't want to know how I feel about anything
she don't care if I have a entire mental breakdown
 ------------ not a real friend ----------- 1-2 days before she claimed to be my friend
Luke 6:21-23 "Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh. Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets."
maybe I only sell 1 piece of art
but I am 100% that this alllllllllllllllllllllllll happened for a reason
My freshly opened Society 6 shop................
https://society6.com/sheriwalz638ea23a42692
pps................I would love to still be friends with my little sisters best friend if she ever wanted to be friends with me again, or my not dna related to me older sister and also not dna related to me neice. (they ain't dna related to me so...............like I totally saw my big sisters DNA results). I really upset some people in my life when I said "I love lucifer"
   I still love Jesus and accept him fully as my lord and savior
people say "be yourself" 
people are LIEING A LOT OF THEM ABOUT THAT PHRASE
when they say "be yourself" many people mean that fake version of you that they like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fake version of you that they like that is pretending to hate Lucifer
even though your a total goth or I am anyways
Bat on Apple iOS 15.4Bat on Apple iOS 15.4Bat on Apple iOS 15.4Bat on Apple iOS 15.4Bat on Apple iOS 15.4
I love this song so bad. 

Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful:
 for they shall obtain mercy."

0 comments:

Post a Comment