Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2022

I've accepted I am not a Jew but 1% and fully 50% finland cause my parents believe the child my dad's 1st wife had while she was cheating on my dad.......is my blood related sister.......SO NOW I'M GETTING FINLAND DUEL CITIZENSHIP SINCE HOW MY DAD IS 100% FINLAND he has to be 100% finland for my sisters dna results to be 97% finland (I saw 97% finland her dna results WITH MY OWN EYEBALLS) I have a new blonde wig, you know being finland and stuff of course my hair must be blonde - duh......................

 I've accepted I am not a Jew but 1% and fully 50% finland cause my parents believe the child my dad's 1st wife had while she was cheating on my dad.......is my blood related sister.......SO NOW I'M GETTING FINLAND DUEL CITIZENSHIP SINCE HOW MY DAD IS 100% FINLAND he has to be 100% finland for my sisters dna results to be 97% finland (I saw 97% finland her dna results WITH MY OWN EYEBALLS) I have a new blonde wig, you know being finland and stuff of course my hair must be blonde - duh......................

Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)Google (Android 12L)

Have no fear fellow gentiles

we are grafted in

Romans 11:17 "And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;"
What does my dad look like a 100% Finland man, but 1% Jewish.............
But my big sister took a 2nd dna test and that is the one that said she is 1% Jewish 
on her 1st dna test the one that I saw it said she was 0% Jewish
so I haven't seen with my own eyeballs on her dna test 1% Jew
so my dad may be 99% Finland and 1% Jew
man that 1% Jew really took over all his looks hugh
but
I am getting dual citizenship to finland now
since how my dad does believe he is 99% finland
cause for amber to be 97% finland that means
her mom is full blooded Finland basically
and my dad also must be full blooded or nearly Finland
I'm like the hottest looking finlander like ev...............
look at all these smoking hot finland good looks...........hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah








Merry christmas
see you in finland if you live there 😁👍




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I ask a dumb question? I'm a guy, so I hope you'll understand why I might ask.

I notice you put purple stuff around your eyes (sorry, don't know what it's called). Other ladies put dark stuff around their eyes or other colors.

The question - what is the purpose of the coloration? Is it to highlight or accentuate your eyes or something? Or to work with a color scheme with your outfits?

Sorry for asking - I just didn't know! :)

Giving it to god said...

It's to tell other goth's that I am a fellow goth - that is the only reason. Many goths either will wear zombielike eyeshadow, or tons of dark eyeliner ------ the goal is to look dead..........then when other goths see you they know your a goth. OR -------- or dress completely head to toe in black also identifies someone as goth.................us goth's have to do one or the other to let other goth's know we are goths. (maybe ratted up jet black hair would also be a sign that someone is goth..........my point is if you want other goth's to know your goth, you must visibly be looking goth a slew somehow ---------- more then just black clothing cause normies wear black clothing................normies don't often do zombie style eyeshadow............normies want to look alive)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for explaining.

Post a Comment