Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Someone commented on my blog that they think I have a lot of a life. They may think I do that "excess of riot" stuffs - I never go to any parties never, I have no friends 0 - I EXCESS OF RIOT NEVER................I wear a wig and goth makeup and look like a "party" 0 PARTY GOING ON EVER HERE...........MANY OF US GOTHS WE AIN'T EXCESS OF RIOTING AT ALL NOT AT ALL.......

 Someone commented on my blog that they think I have a lot of a life. They may think I do that "excess of riot" stuffs - I never go to any parties never, I have no friends 0 - I EXCESS OF RIOT NEVER................I wear a wig and goth makeup and look like a "party" 0 PARTY GOING ON EVER HERE...........MANY OF US GOTHS WE AIN'T EXCESS OF RIOTING AT ALL NOT AT ALL.......

TODAY WAS THE MOST EXCITING DAY OF MY WEEK CAUSE I HAVE 0 LIFE.......

WE WENT TO IKEA

BOUGHT THIS CHAIR.......

Most goths are like me
we aren't "excess of rioting" 
as much as some you want to hate and/or judge us as "excess of rioting"
We are normal people
that happen
to love bats
many us love skeletons
many of us love old furniture
still
still
normal people
and I will defend GOTH's
to like wazuu
And I even like that fellow goths don't listen to Marilyn Manson cause they think he is guilty of bad late night activities with the ladies. They want women treated well, that is a great thing when a community wants women treated well!!!!!!!!!
1 Peter 4:3-5 "For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries: Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you: Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead."
   I listen to marilyn manson music myself, cause I have no reason to anything but believe marilyn manson when he says all activities he did with those ladies was "consensual". But it's great that the goth community at large is very keen to get the message out "hey we treat women well and are concerned about the well treatment of women" - THAT'S GREAT! 
I just happen to believe Marilyn Manson is actually telling the truth. 
I go to the grocery store with my husband just to get excersize 3-4 times a week
often 1 thing happens in my week that is the "highlight" of the week
it's never parties
and it's usually something not that thrilling this week it was going to IKEA
most us goths aren't party animals
we ain't living "excess of riot" at all
we do want women and men and people treated well
we are well contributing members of society

and reason I believe marilyn manson
ok evan rachel wood is all saying she was drugged and abused in this video
but she looks like a totally WILLING PARTY IN THIS VIDEO
IN THIS VIDEO SHE DIDN'T HOLD UP THE "I'M BEING ABUSED" FIST SIGN.
NOTHING!
If a guy ever dared to tie me up and electricute my vajay jay............
his nuts would probably go bye bye!!!!!!!! Automatic my leg would just kick and remove nuts. Instant brain reflex I do believe would happen.
I mean if evan rachel wood is telling the truth
the questions I have
why she look like she's "going along with everything in video above and she don't look like she's on drugs in the video above SHE DON'T"
b............
why does marilyn manson still have a penis and nuts then???????
I mean
are all women like just to delicate and they aren't able to kick guys in the nuts anymore???????????

what's going on????????





0 comments:

Post a Comment