Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

I realized recently the reason I no longer battle "envy" which the bible says people who do envy on the regular are headed to hell (Galatians 5:21) is cause I'm "dead with christ".............most of this world though I really believe they are consumed with envy not just merely battling it, consumed with that....................


I realized recently the reason I no longer battle "envy" which the bible says people who do envy on the regular are headed to hell (Galatians 5:21) is cause I'm "dead with christ".............most of this world though I really believe they are consumed with envy not just merely battling it, consumed with that. Which is horrible. I actually believe there are 2 ways to get over envy, join "cross and skullbones" proper.....................or be "cross and skullbones for the lord" die to yourself basically. 
Romans 6:8 "Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:"
   It doesn't mean I don't want anymore a better life for myself, I've talked about that extensively on the internet.......................it means I'm "dead with christ" so I don't "need" all of that.
 Not even popularity, naw.
What do I need..........................peace
 the dead we like peace a lot 😀💀cross and skullbones for the lord! 👍👄
Hebrews 4:10 "For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his."  The verse in question, that I read recently in my bible study book Galatians 5:21 "Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." I talked about this verse in my bible study or I tried to. I said to the ladies at bible study ----- How do we even manage to avoid "envy"????????? Cause social media is chalked full of people just asking us to envy them HOLLYWOOD IS TO.........................it's everywhere.............................as marilyn manson sings "the beautiful people, the beautiful people" THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((((((((("sheri your one of the beautiful people to"..........................okay)
   I said "well do we just unfollow people on instagram" and they told me ya................but that wednesday night didn't seem like the "idea" to me...................even though people at bible study were agreeing with me that unfollowing slews of people is totally the "solution" to not envy.
 -------------- I don't need to unfollow a slew of people I've decided...........cause I'm not that weak.
   I may be viewed as "that weak" ------ but I'm not, I'm dead with christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Being "cross and skullbones" for the lord proper, it is only fitting I choose a 21 pilots song for today......................................

CROSS AND SKULLBONES 
FOR THE LORD EDITION
AND FOR NOT THE LORD EDITION
MUCH LOVE 👄👄👄👄👄👄👄
Love for everyone else to
but you bestest be dead one of 2 ways while still you know breathing on this earth cause envy is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bestest join the brotherhood one way or the other!!!!!!!!
ps..........pry add photo's later, but my phone is dead right now, cause my family went pokemon hunting this weekend.............................

0 comments:

Post a Comment