Search This Blog

Saturday, May 11, 2019

I've gotten mega zealous to keep the sabbath, and I love the sabbath cause it's the one 24 hour period of the week where I know with myself that "I'm not my own I'm bought with a price" aka 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.....................

I've gotten mega zealous to keep the sabbath, and I love the sabbath cause it's the one 24 hour period of the week where I know with myself that "I'm not my own I'm bought with a price" aka 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.....................

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
  And for some people the "sabbath" apparently most of the body of christ the "sabbath" is saturday night to sunday at sun down. For me the sabbath is friday night at sundown, to saturday night at sundown...........same idea so.
  For those that have read my blog for a bit, my motivation was originally merely to be rich, and famous, both rich and famous....................cause in my mind it is so much better to have paparazzi working hard to get those good selfie shots and all posting them up for you. (my super model sister CONTINUALLY makes being rich and famous sound completely fabulous ------- just saying................thus far she's told me of one celebrity that has a big time secret drug habit..............the rest of the stories she has told me, definately makes being famous sound nothing but awesome).

Isaiah 58:13-14 

13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
In a disney mood um like my whole life but uh we'll pretend it's just today, made this ditty then the phone rang.........................

Record music and voice >>
  If it weren't for today, how would I know if I'm "ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price:"????????????????? Ya I'll pray everyday, do my bible study and/or daily audio bible https://player.dailyaudiobible.com/member/login 
  But many days I'm mostly doing my thang....................I might "happen" to do some good deeds but I'm not even thinking about them ones. 
  But today.......................the sabbath. A day when I work to not even speak my own words the entire day, this is the day I know I really ain't my own and I'm bought with a price and 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓I love that!💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
  "So wait sheri this sabbath, you decided to write a valentines day card to the sabbath day" - yep
many smooches for the sabbath for reals 👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄
  Now ------- not every sabbath for me is perfect. Thankfully there isn't sabbath keeping judges holding up 10 signs (cause sometimes my score for a sabbath might be 7 or so). Stuffs I find "comes up" on the weekends sometimes.................................................YIKES YIKES SOMETIMES FUN STUFFS YIKES!
  But if my family does something fun on saturday I try to not have fun...........................if I have fun........................then I work to extend the sabbath out into sunday some which makes most churches having church on sunday work out real well for me #FACTS 
   The country I live in, people like to go out and do stuff on saturday. Today for instance I might be I just found out going to some horse viewing thing/plant sale........................which I do deem that sabbath ok................if it was a full out rodeo and then I'm having like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much fun, that would be different. 
-------- Basically THANK GOD...........................that I live in a boring town, so I am able keep the sabbath day holy with some ease 🙌💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  The exciting town next to me is at a nice "safe distance" away 😊👍👄
Shabbat Shalom 😊

0 comments:

Post a Comment