Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

My "works meet of repentance" for this week.........bible says they will know us by our "fruit" well donating to charities I big time recommend if you have money cause it's a real easy way to love people!!!!!!!!!!.........................

My "works meet of repentance" for this week.........bible says they will know us by our "fruit" well donating to charities I big time recommend if you have money cause it's a real easy way to love people!!!!!!!!!!.........................

Matthew 12:33 "Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit."
  There is more to this "fruit" bearing idea, loving people with your words as well............but also just how you live your life in general can be "bearing good fruit" -------- be in a way in which you love people. 
Colossians 1:10 "That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;"
1 Corinthians 16:14 "Let all your things be done with charity."
  "all you things" it's your words, it's how you live your life from day to day. So much better to be a good tree Matthew 7:18 "A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit."
  --------------- now whether I am possessed or not, or a good actor, my family thinks I'm a actor often and that I'm after getting attention..........................................on my you tube channel I have put up a show.........................on my blog I'm very serious here. But my "status" whether possessed or no..............does not have anything to do with my ability to bear good fruit and live a life pleasing to god!
  Video I uploaded on my you tube sorta on theme with this blog post, cause the bible says to awake to righteousness (good deeds, loving people, bearing good fruit) 1 Corinthians 15:34 "Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame."
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment