Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

I agree with Dr. Charles Stanley "How To Stay Young And Useful All Your Life"........................

I agree with Dr. Charles Stanley "How To Stay Young And Useful All Your Life"........................

   I'm a mega believer that god doesn't want us christians EVER to fully "retire" Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
 My "thought process" has long been, if you are a christian and breathing still....................
Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works." You should then want to do good works even if you aren't even ABLE TO anymore, due to um alzteimers maybe, or something like that?????????
   Retirement..........like not working anymore your job fine...........but I feel there is some hidden """""""thing"""""""""" sometimes in "retirement" --------- this I'm retired gone doing good, done doing anything, like idea..................or I'm old can't do that, can't do that.
  God wants us full of youthful zest I'm sure of it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Psalm 103:1-5 "Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's."
 When Psalm 103 speaks of "youth is renewed like the eagle's" that don't necessarily mean you don't have wrinkles...maybe you do?
  The world is a stress cooker: riots, wars, mass shootings, floods, tornado's, disease, volcano's, etc. 
   Well all that stress goes into your veins, it's like called oxidative stress I'm pretty sure is the name for it..................and it will age you like I'll get out.
   Well I know part of the secret (besides drinking the water that nessy drinks video of me drinking this elixer https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/03/video-blog-post-pastor-on-chrisitan.html cause I wouldn't want to envy anybody that would be a sin!!!!!!!!!!!) That verse that says if your right arm offends you chop it off...............well the reverse could be true, if aging offends you by offend the bible means causes you to sin aka envy --------- maybe you should I DEFINATELY SHOULD drink the water of the lockness monster. I like chop off the aging that way cause it offends me.
  Isaiah 26:3 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." - The "oxidative stress" which I'm 100% is a real thing, won't get you much if you at peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(my rendition of "Forever Young" by Alphaville)
My youth hard at work 😂........




0 comments:

Post a Comment