Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Video: I have biblical proof that the "jews" on a whole did NOT kill Jesus....neither did the "white people" on the whole, or gentiles if you want me to use that wordage................I'M FINALLY PROVING IT......................

 Update my husband agree's with me these days but I swear a year or two ago he did try and tell me that the "Jews killed Jesus" -------- I had a instant spaz athon to like a cat dipped in water as I recall.............I went fully off like..............I was like nuh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Video: I have biblical proof that the "jews" on a whole did NOT kill Jesus....neither did the "white people" on the whole, or gentiles if you want me to use that wordage................I'M FINALLY PROVING IT. I've never seen a you tube video like this made, or a sermon preached on this topic like this ever before...........................they could exist......................AMAZING..............that is to me since how to this day there are still tons TONS, of people trying to say "the Jews killed Jesus"
  That needs to end bad, cause 
1. that ain't the whole truth (some Jews killed Jesus.........SOME)
2. How you done going to bless a race of people you view as a bunch of killers???????????? Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

John 12

 19 The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, Perceive ye how ye prevail nothing? behold, the world is gone after him.
20 And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast:
  Like all the Jews were at "palm sunday" everybody..........................and it was far as I can see only the pharisee's that weren't laying down palms..........................tons of "greek" people to. 
  Tons of Greeks and Jews
clearly sinners killed Jesus case closed. 
(ps I'm willing to be a supreme court judge if you want to give me the job...............I gots the skills yo's)
Wait I'll pick a song to..................

0 comments:

Post a Comment