Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Dear lucifers people in the future, I am grateful.....................................

Dear lucifers people in the future, I am grateful.................

  God told me when I was in the womb, and I remember vividly. I saw God as a glowing ball...............little baby me in the womb did. And He told me, I would go through some hard times, but not to worry, that I would always be protected. I was told just you know trust in god, things gonna work out good. I was told like just wait, when I'm in them "tuff times" and believe.
    Psalm 30:5 "For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."
   I know I am lucky. (pause while all of lucifers people in the future, maybe choke for a minute, hopefully none them read this blog post while eating you know in the future). Time and chance it does happen to all even me. 
Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."
  If time and chance didn't happen to all, then never would any "bad times" happen to me..............then I would've just had a magical fairytale life the whole way, and I didn't. Not that there is anything wrong with working a regular job, I still do work a regular job 😊👍
  Since how the giphy was deleted and the original song for this blog post, cause heaven forbid in super christian america anybody be tainted with the giphy or their song on a post talking about lucifers people..................(not sarcasm the truth) lets see how long this song stays up from the apostolic christian church of america themselves.......................
  You know I'm talking about the "fairy tale life" 😉 #my future
  And some people right now on earth, 
do live the "fairy tale life" 
where they don't have to work no job and fly in 1st class etc. etc. 
and for them time and chance did happen as well. 
 The rich man that didn't feed lazarus, didn't say in the bible that this guy was ever poor........................

Luke 16

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
  I ain't trying to speak badly about the rich guy in this segment of Luke 16 in anyway, cause time and chance definately happened to him. But to point out the idea that he "fared sumptuously every day" 
..................."time and chance" happened to him in a way that he faired sumptiously every day....................and then also time and chance led him to ouch hell and yikes forever yikes. 
I promise I am thankful. 
I've been poor and/or middle class for so long
that in the future future me will I am sure of it, be thankful everyday............even if I didn't look that thankful. 
(though of course it's good to be thankful even when we are "middle class" such as I am right now........and I am, many don't have jobs right now, I am very mindful of that, of how lucky I really am)
Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"
Psalm 100:4 "Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name."
It's ok to let people know if  your having a bad day, 
but remember God desires us to be a thankful people
My husband bought me a "light ring" for my phone, I didn't use it in the video above, but I did use it on a few photo's a second ago...............................does seem to make my skin look extra glowy..........................




0 comments:

Post a Comment