Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2020

Video blog post: I know I don't measure up, to god's standards (saved by grace) or to societies standards. But while we were yet still sinners.....John 3:17 "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
Video blog post: I know I don't measure up, to god's standards (saved by grace) or to societies standards. But while we were yet still sinners.....Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
  John 3:15-17 "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."
  Looks to be just for example, I have permanently po'd bad, most of the Apostolic Christian church of America. Like I went from not measuring up to their standards, hence I wastold by the elder of the Apostolic Christian church of America near me, that I am a horrible person and I could never become a member of their church, I was told I'd never be good enough. But then things went past that to most of that church just being eternally po'd at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I suppposedly attack their church on my blog?????????????????? Which I done explained how I don't believe I have any attacking posts at all on my blog at the moment. 
  But I don't mean to loose my point here, people are judgy haters most of them..........they'll hate you from the jump, they'll hate you over the clothing you are wearing some of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For MAKEUP ON YOUR FACE YO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God isn't like them haters...............John 3:17 "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." Heck ya God I know that's the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Song that's like "timely" for me, maybe it is for you to, in this here "coronovirus" time we are currently living in.....................My rendition of "Hero" by Mariah Carey.....................
 I feel encouraged by this blog post (sometimes I ain't sure if a blog post I ain't done typing it up for my own sake..............trying to cheer myownself on)????????? So I'm counting this blog post a success 👍
 I last night for the 1st time dyed my hair with tumeric if you notice a change in hair color. And I'm really liking it. I'm a natural red head...............a "strawberry blonde" shade of red, naturally. And I've had a problem for years, my natural red shade just keeps "popping forward". I've found it near impossible to stay "platinum blonde" And I don't like box hair dye, I don't like bleach, I don't like dumping chemicals on my head. 
 Tumeric has really done something for my hair, it's put me in the "blonde zone" hahahahhahahahahah without destroying my hair. 👍
  Pic of my hair outside this morning.......................
(indoor my hair appears a more "natural" hue of blonde) 
but I like having crazy hair, 
so this is the best of both worlds for me 😁
 A Marilyn Monroeesque pic I took of myself this morning -------- in the house............................
 Give the world glam myself go ahead..........................
sparkly 
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment