Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Power everybody needs it, else what are they ya powerless.....................

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
Power everybody needs it, else what are they ya powerless.....................

1 Corinthians 4:20 "For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power."
 Genesis 49:3 "Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power:" - One my fave verses right there, can't help myself I love that verse bad. 
Exodus 15:6 "Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy."
  "What you talking about sheri none of us want power, we like being poor, and we don't want to be nothing but dirt on this earth" - You are the most pious on the earth Apostolic Christian church of America I'll give you that.........your even more pious then the Amish...............the Amish be in that "selling soap on amazon game" (I respect the amazon soap selling game) 
  See Apostolic Christian Church of America I'm saying great things about you left and right, bringing  you church members even 👍 (but sheri we clean are making soap and giving it away for free so that means we aren't more pious then the Amish.............naw tim look.............

Definition of pious


1amarked by or showing reverence for deity and devotion to divine worship
bmarked by conspicuous religiosity
("ok sheri what the hell are you insulting us, you must be because you hate us"
um Tim, me sheri speaking
uhhhhhhhh looks to be I'm complimenting you but I mean it as a insult 
cause I really like the amish a lot.........and I don't hate you, I love you tons that's why I be's lately giving your church money each week - harvest call, but you know your church)
Hey I'm singing your praises right now Apostolic Christian Church of America #FACTS

Deuteronomy 8:16-18

16 Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end;
17 And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth.
18 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
  My "latter end" God is going to do good to me.........I know it. Like I know I am in the "wilderness" right now. Like I know I am currently not where God desires me to eventually be...maybe I clean need to sabbath better, or tithe more often...............I gonna keep crackin at heeding these verses eventually I GONNA GET THERE. Apostolic Christian Church of america, go ahead, judge me, and hate me, cause I have faith that God is going to do MIGHTY THINGS in my life eventually. Go ahead.....................................
   I've said it time and time again on my blog
you ain't what people think about you
you are what God thinks about you!

Jeremiah 29

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
14 And I will be found of you, saith the Lord: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the Lord; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.
 I don't have 0% "expected end" to be poor all my life, and done hated by everyone.............naw. Naw I fixing to ride the reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal high places of this here earth. 

Isaiah 58:13-14 

13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
Psalm 21:13 "Be thou exalted, Lord, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power." -------- I will be brought up high, not that I be praised, no -------- that God be praised. 
why me you ask?
Well what would bring God more praise more glory more honour - then to raise up a dink such as myself????????
 I tellin you how to get power.......................

Isaiah 40

28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Tootles ✨


4 comments:

Unknown said...

sherri, it's time to move on from the AC church. you need to get some therapy so you can let go. Former member here and glad to be. Ive been following your blog for a long time. time to let go.

Giving it to god said...

I have "let it go" if they are speaking to me, and I think about something in the past that went on there, that happens to go with a blog post I'm talking about..............what is the harm of mentioning that............isn't testifying talking about stuffs you done been through in the past and learned from? Well stuffs I've done been through (bad stuff most of it) and learned from did happen at the Apostolic Christian Church of America...................I don't go there anymore. Just pretend 5-10 years of my life didn't happen hugh? a
And your pry the person that also commented yesterday that you deem me "sick" - how? How do people heal from the past --- do they not via speaking about it?? I can't afford a counselor, that shiz costs $40+ a hour, you apparently are rich not me. Thank you for insulting me to and calling me crazy I love the hate, I'm about to read all the rest of the nasty horrible things your ex-aposotlic christian church of america and glad self that supposedly has "moved on" but your bashing me on my blog, so "better" then me self has to say on the other comments on my blog in a second.

Giving it to god said...

for those reading this this so better then me so sane so recoverred from the apostolic christian church of america ex-sister called me crazy WAS HORRIBLY NASTY TO ME ON THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THIS POST (I've still to read the rest of her "attacks" but I'm expecting nothing but nastiness considering the "tone" this ex-sister has set of hate towards me.....https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/07/so-for-months-been-speaking-to-grandson.html

Giving it to god said...

Me responding the sister or brother that commented on this blog post recently https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/07/fresh-video-blog-attacked-slew-again.html

Post a Comment