Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2026

The 185,000+ people going to my blog a day lately you don't have to it's ok, cause honest your viewing my blog daily in mass does NOTHING to change things for me. I still have 0 friends, basically 0 family (my family lives far away from me - e-mailing your family for 24+ years I dont think that's a person having family really, and brian's family they don't like me it don't look to be for same reason everyone hates me - I love the devil. I TOLD BRIAN RECENTLY I SAID AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH "CRICITAL THINKING SKILLS ON EARTH" cause there's no way lucifer got 1/3rd of the angels to go with him if his cause to fight god was just some evil bs. As I recall, god made hard to keep rules for the angels with bad penalties if they broke any of those rules and a few angels broke 1-2 of them AND IT WAS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD what happened to them...........................LUCIFER CARED, LUCIFER IS A VERY CARING GUY, THAT HAPPENS TO BE DOING A JOB!................................

 

The 185,000+ people going to my blog a day lately you don't have to it's ok, cause honest your viewing my blog daily in mass does NOTHING to change things for me. I still have 0 friends, basically 0 family (my family lives far away from me - e-mailing your family for 24+ years I dont think that's a person having family really, and brian's family they don't like me it don't look to be for same reason everyone hates me - I love the devil. I TOLD BRIAN RECENTLY I SAID AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH "CRICITAL THINKING SKILLS ON EARTH" cause there's no way lucifer got 1/3rd of the angels to go with him if his cause to fight god was just some evil bs. As I recall, god made hard to keep rules for the angels with bad penalties if they broke any of those rules and a few angels broke 1-2 of them AND IT WAS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD what happened to them...........................LUCIFER CARED, LUCIFER IS A VERY CARING GUY, THAT HAPPENS TO BE DOING A JOB!................................   

The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends.
in proverbs 14:20 take note of the word "hate" cause that is what I experience everyday of my life is everyone hating me. But it's worse then that as I explain in the video below, I've ended up in a entire "hell" trying to dress good enough to finally have friends etc.................IT'S HELL.....................EARTH IS HELL...............................HELL IS HELL TO.............EARTH IS ALSO HELL I AM CONVINCED!.................................

I am plotting to keep on tithing...........................I'm "sickly" enjoying it, for 2 reasons. 

a.) before when I wasn't tithing I was just another lady complaining about church folk not wanting to be friends with her etc. on the internet (just a whiner, no $$$$$ backing up my whining, and not much effort either ------- though did at one church teach art classes, at one church put together baby baskets for newborn babies in the church, at one church I volunteered often once a week at least serving food to other christians cause that church was at a christian retreat, my point is I often was doing something) 

but money is what people count 

money is what people listen to

from my experience on earth that is hell

b.) God might bless me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Malachi 3:10 "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."
  If He takes his time blessing me............................I love the dementedness of that. 
""""oh sheri's 4th, 5th, 16th, generations must've pissed god off bad and ate many children"""" - IS THE THOUGHT. WHICH IT'S DEMENTED THAT A PERSON WOULD HAVE TO SUFFER FOR THINGS THEY DIDN'T DO!
The Lord is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
that god ain't blessed me yet, all the tithing I've done so far..................................my parents are looking like children eaters right now to society - JUST SAYIN NO HATE!
BUT
new clothes do do something for me
I feel better
they help my self esteem and that is something
I was telling my family in a e-mail (which they pry hate me, I'm pry torturing their souls with e-mails) one my purses I've only weared 1 time at the beach I walked different that day, more pepp to my step that day!
it ain't about the brands either --------- merely if I look cute one day or think to myself that I look cute one day
it takes more for me to "feel good about myself" 
but the effort is worth it even though I'm in hell this is hell
you got to be skinny in the body of christ and rich to have any friends from my personal experience, so this is the correct song choice for this blog post....................
have a great day in hell 
e-mail I just sent my family - but before I sent it I hit the "ai polish" button.....................
I hit AI polish - to see what would happen to this e-mail --------- not bad, not bad at all............
Hi everyone,

I have been reflecting on how society judges wealth based on fashion and brand labels, which often feels like a way to decide who to accept or reject. It brings to mind Proverbs 14:20: "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends." However, keeping track of hidden high-end brands requires an obsession with material things that feels disconnected from spiritual truth.

Scripture reminds us to focus on divine matters rather than worldly status. In Luke 4:8, Matthew 16:23, and Mark 8:33, Jesus commands, "Get thee behind me, Satan," emphasizing that we should savor "the things that be of God, but those that be of men."

Ultimately, material wealth, fashion, and social status are worldly concerns. Spiritual teachings focus on the care of our souls rather than outward appearances or the clothes we wear.

Best regards,

Sheri Walz

0 comments:

Post a Comment