I want to be a feminist I really do, it's just I've always thought like a cheetah, cougar, leopard, lion - those just go and grab meals. If your a "meal grabber" YOUR GOING TO GET THAT MEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR HE WHO BELIEVETH - BELIEVE LADIES BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE................................Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."......................
I stink following jesus today (it's a typical day for me)..........................
but will read the bible and am rather "poor in spirit" these days yes. We gots us poor in spiritians, we gots to read our bibles or listen to a sermon -------- try and get our "daily bread"
Matthew 5:3 "Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 6:11 "Give us this day our daily bread."
Luke 11:3 "Give us day by day our daily bread."





0 comments:
Post a Comment