Katy Perry like me also cancelled badly by "cancel culture" which is all culture both christian and non-christian that's straight up FACTS. That she keeps going and many like her GIVES ME COURAGE to also keep going! That saying "it ain't over til the fat lady sings" is true it ain't over til it's over!!!!!!!!!! I could be last in the race to heaven, AND STILL MAKE IT. With everyone hating me on earth and EVERY ODD STAKED AGAINST ME NEARLY (or I could die alone homeless someday) Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.".........................
I took picture of 1st 6 video's of katy perry saying she gave her life to the devil.................these video's most em posted up by christians, but some maybe not christians cancel culturing katy perry - this isn't them loving on katy perry.............this isn't them loving on katy perry. Now you could spout off Ephesians 5:11 "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them." But what about loving people like katy perry IN DEED AND IN TRUTH?????????
how is cancelling her loving her at all???????????? Cause I don't deem that love but the sick thing is to probably all of you that is you loving katy perry and people like her profusely "in deed and in truth" WHAT DEEDS???????????????????
At least on my blog I'm like "ya katy perry has been wronged predominately by society and I don't like that and I wish things were different for her and many more like her INCLUDING MYSELF".....................





0 comments:
Post a Comment