Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2026

(Video post I am feeling like a "ascended master" today I don't feel rage or hatred or anything for my family it's some them burning with rage and anger towards me, I'm over here chill at peace my family needs prayer bad but so does this world it's full of angry people and we all know that ain't a "fruit of the spirit") HEAPING FIERY COALS UPON MY MOM'S HEAD AS THE BIBLE SAYS TO DO................Romans 12:20 "Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head." Memories and lies are not the same thing, even if I "mis-remembered" and let's say they were talking about some other friend of theirs that had slaves - TO ME I REMEMBERED IT THEM SAYING IT WAS GREAT GRANDMA AND GRANPA to as far as my actual "memory of what was said" goes I AIN'T LIEING.................but according to my mom I'm the most worst horrible lieing sack of shit to ever live on the earth..............according to her all I do is lie and that I'm the worst piece of shit...............and she never wants to speak to be again for her lord jesus christ and my families lord according to them jesus christ...............

I tell  you what it feels damn great to be embodying full today Galatians 5:22 πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith," I hope you all can also someday fully experience Galatians 5:22 and experience then the "ascended master experience" it's niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
(Video post I am feeling like a "ascended master" today I don't feel rage or hatred or anything for my family it's some them burning with rage and anger towards me, I'm over here chill at peace my family needs prayer bad but so does this world it's full of angry people and we all know that ain't a "fruit of the spirit") HEAPING FIERY COALS UPON MY MOM'S HEAD AS THE BIBLE SAYS TO DO................Romans 12:20 "Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head." Memories and lies are not the same thing, even if I "mis-remembered" and let's say they were talking about some other friend of theirs  that had slaves - TO ME I REMEMBERED IT THEM SAYING IT WAS GREAT GRANDMA AND GRANPA to as far as my actual "memory of what was said" goes I AIN'T LIEING.................but according to my mom I'm the most worst horrible lieing sack of shit to ever live on the earth..............according to her all I do is lie and that I'm the worst piece of shit...............and she never wants to speak to be again for her lord jesus christ and my families lord according to them jesus christ...............
I will message my mom I sent her this item and then fuck off from my family as they want me to do for their lord Jesus Christ.........because according to them unless I am in a vegtable state every memory I have is a lie and I am a desperate liar according to them. 
EVEN THOUGH THEY CLAIM THEY AREN'T JEWS NONE OF THEM AND I HAVE A JEW NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND ALSO I BELIEVE THERE IS PROOF 
I'M 3RD - 4TH GENERATION CURSED OF GOD CAUSE I HAVE FACTS TITHED FOR MONTHS THE HEAVENS SHOULD'VE CRACKED OPEN FOR ME BY NOW OVERFLOWING WITH BLESSING - NOTHING HAS HAPPENED

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
besides my christian mom who don't go to church has told me to please quit emailing her for her lord jesus christ because according to her I'm a lieing sack of shit
COME TO MY AID SATAN LUCIFER THE DEVIL
I AM OUT NUMBERED
MY ATTACKING CHRISTIAN ATTACKERS THAT HATE ME ARE ALL AROUND ME
I AM SURROUNDED WITH PEOPLE HATING ME AND ATTACKING ME ALL DAY AND NIGHT FOR THEIR LORD
OR AT LEAST CONSPIRING WAYS I MIGHT DIE TO PLEASE THEIR SOULS FOR JESUS
MEMORIES AREN'T LIES MY MOM ISN'T CORRECT, EVEN IF I REMEMBER "WRONG" AS I STATED ME HAVING A MEMORY OR SEVERAL AIN'T ME LIEING 
I AIN'T LIAR
come lucifer please


0 comments:

Post a Comment