I feel more holy spirit filled wearing crystals though. I think this like 5g I think it like messes with people's souls. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." I literally believe everyday we are in a real war WRESTLING AGAINST shiz in the air SHIZ THAT DON'T WANT US READING OUR BIBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................
(Turn up the volume to hear evp's of Satan, lucifer, the devil as per near usual) I'm about to go read my bible just cause I feel I can right now, I like feel like I'm able to walk in the spirit right now AND THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO DO THE BIBLE DON'T SAY CHRISITANS WON'T EVER WALK IN THE FLESH............
says they will cling to one well make a point to cling to the one that'll get your saved - the bible! For me I solidely believe that means me wearing crystals to thwart satan even though he's evping below.............but I have no other theories, besides that 5g IS KILLING PEOPLE'S SOULSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I BELIEVE 5G IS DOING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like I notice days I ain't able to read the bible,, that I don't read the bible are days I'm not wearing crystals. And the only thing I can reason, is if I wear crystals and that's me in "satans realm" so all the sudden the "powers of air" crystals wrestle against daily CAUSE THESE "SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES" IS ALWAYS THERE RAMING AGAINST EVERY BELIEVER 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well if that be the cast, that wearing crystals puts me into "the realm of satan" wouldn't it be more better for your soul to be "in the realm of satan" and reading your bible WALKING IN THE SPIRIT VS.
NOT WALKING IN THE SPIRIT WHICH YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS EVENTUALLY WALKING IN THE FLESH!
Galatians 5:24-26 "And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." I think all the people in the body of christ that quit crystals they wanting vain glory, I think vain glory is a epidemic in the body of christ ------- churches chalked full of the vainglorious lounging in the rays of their vain glory - NO HATE. 🏝️🍹⛱️🌞 🌊BIBLE DON'T SAY YOU WOULDN'T NEVER BE LEAD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT TO WEAR A CRYSTAL IT SAYS......................

0 comments:
Post a Comment