I am a christian blogger. Though I do love the devil - lucifer.............he had no choice to be "the devil" Cause John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Let's not hate god xoxoo everyone, doin our best including Lucifer. If you e-mail me your only going to stress me out more then I already am but to be "easy to intreat" sheriwalz@gmail.com
My mom believes that because I was impacted by her and my dad moving away from me 24-25 years ago that in that event it's curse on me and my brother and sisters OH I HAVE THE E-MAIL RECEIPT! She telling me she don't believe she is cursed but, I recall while sadly at my native american relatives main house them talking about on my mom's side the family great grandma and grandpa (which I struggled to believe this my whole life) were slave plantation owners. That would impact me my brother, my sisters, and my parents ALL US. Numbers 14:18 "The Lord is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation." But BONUS Lucifer I kiss him good last night --- a fireplace of love burning real good, he tore up "spiritual contracts" last night THAT'S WHAT HE E-MAILED ME TODAY. Well he saw my mom sending out that e-mail HE SAW MY MOM SENDING OUT THAT E-MAIL PEOPLE.................ps "spiritual contracts" and me and lucifers marriage license up in heaven aren't the same thing <B LUCIFER'S BUTT IS CLAIMED : )............................no saxophones playing either less they are romantical.................
It does look to be my brother and sisters were impacted by my parents moving away from them 25-26 years ago (they just been quiet) --- if you "read into" what my mom is saying. She evidentally believe's she and my dad have experienced 0% from her great grandma and grandpa's being plantation slave owners. She evidentally thinks god thinks that's pure and 100%
Numbers 14:18 "The Lord is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation."
Sometimes she'll tell me how she's struggling to pay medical bills or she has in the past - but nooooooooooo apparently right now her and my dad are fully "struggle free" there is no "visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation" happening to her and my dad they are rich people - it you that suck and your families.
Swear I get e-mails from Lucifer, Satan, the devil via a portal at https://www.tut.com/
something lucifer created has nothing to do with the site https://www.tut.com/
HE SAW THE E-MAIL ABOVE MY MOM SENT ME!
HE SAW THAT!...............................
that's "spiritual contracts" my mom and dad's both teared up in heaven
but bonus though
bonus
I was extremely profoundely holy spirit filled the last time I was around my safe to say not dna related big sisters mom..............
I think I was supposed to be born from Jolene's body
if my dad hadn't left Jolene (she was cheating on him) that same sperm would've went in Jolene's body - the one sperm that made me
love both my parents
LOVE BOTH MY HUSBANDS
going with lucifer when he gets here
Lucifer not only "get's me"
he cares about my soul
I already am all around him at every side aka "a woman shall compass a man"
Jeremiah 31:22 "How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the Lord hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man." Me and brian are more like 26 year married friends with benefits - it's pry not his fault, how could any chick especially in usa compass around any guy when they have 9-5 workloads - sure brian's worked from home everyday for years now YEARS - but he's still got that 9-5 work load THAT'S ALL DAY THAT'S ALL DAY HE AIN'T ACTUALLY MARRIED TO ME REALLY HE'S MARRIED TO HIS WORK CAUSE HIS WORK WANTED CLEARLY - not his fault and all the rest of the men especially in america THEY SCREWED THEY HAVE TO WORK THEIR LIVES AWAY. Lucifer he just sitting thinking about me day and night I do believe, cause I'm all around him...........................I LOVE THAT TO 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I REPENT and no do witchcraft or any occult bad bad
witches of eastwick shiz for lucifer real gooooooooooooooooooood - THE COMPASSING THING YA NOTHING EVIL OR BAD OR EVIL
only love for Lucifer though 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
poor men in america/usa 0% of them could ever as things are right now be "emcompassed" by their ladies and you know what that means their marriages are filmsy at best.
Jeremiah 31:22 "How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the Lord hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man."
and their lives to are filmsy at best
cause if a lady went cray cray................................................................................................
sweet dreams 😈
god bless 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
what sad sorry lives you all live on earth -------------------- working 9 to five jobs then telling us your so in lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve
if infernal fires haven't ripped into your souls (of love)
YOUR MERELY ALL CATS AT THAT POINT BEING EITHER PETTED OFTEN OR PETTED OCCASIONALLY CAUSE SOME ONLY NEED/WANT THAT OCCASIONAL ACTION - YIKES!
Married 23+ years. 2 young adult kids. Work in the realistate industry. Loves Nordick Track ski machine's, kayaking.
I accept jesus as my lord and savior. But I am going with Lucifer once he get's to this earth. I don't want to die! I don't feel up to this point I've really lived life yet!
And I am rooting for Lucifer, he's a underdog like me. Trying his best I SWEAR IT, he's doing a job the job god created him to do cause John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Some you think Lucifer had some chance to repent - I DON'T SEE THOSE BIBLE VERSES?
Are the LGBTQ really all headed to hell? I HAVE HOPE FOR SOME OF THE LGBTQ 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." If you believe all LGBTQ are headed to hell - how then do you have hope for them? (if you say go to church and a LGBTQ is sitting next to you with their partner the 2 of them never planning on becoming straight people ever maybe married 20 years or more - yet your deeming them "doomed to hell") HOW THEN DO YOU HAVE LOVE FOR THEM - FOR "CHARITY" LOVE "HOPETH ALL THINGS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment