Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2026

Um dear fellow christians though....................."aura is real" crystals probably do "raise vibrations" raise your aura, your frequency. So when not if, when someone attacks you verbally, or maybe hits your car? Your able to be more calm, because your aura is doing good. Buddhist monks, they don't buy worldly shiz, the meditate, these things keep them "peaceable" Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." HOW ON EARTH CAN ANY OF YOU (besides me and the "christian witches" I don't identify as a "christian witch" I am a repented witch that doesn't do witchcraft anymore I merely wear crystals for protection EVIDENTALLY FOR HIGH VIBES) PURSUE HOLINESS WITH WITCHES IF YOU ALL THINK THEY ARE VILE FILTH TO CLANG THE CHURCH BELLS LOUD WHEN THEY DRIVE IN THE PARKING LOT LIKE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME OFTEN at Vancouver Heights United Methodist church..........................how???????????? HOW CAN YOU PURSUE HOLINESS WITH SATAN WORSHIPPERS TALKING SO MUCH SMACK LIKE MOST YOU DO ABOUT SATAN????????????? I though very hated, very hated, my devil loving butt, is able to pursue holiness with witches, satan worshippers, pagans, AND FELLOW CHRISTIANS THAT HAVE IT OUT FOR ME MOST OF THEM IN A BAD WAY (and look to be want to pitch fork me for their lord)..........................

Um dear fellow christians though....................."aura is real" crystals probably do "raise vibrations" raise your aura, your frequency. So when not if, when someone attacks you verbally, or maybe hits your car? Your able to be more calm, because your aura is doing good. Buddhist monks, they don't buy worldly shiz, the meditate, these things keep them "peaceable" Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." HOW ON EARTH CAN ANY OF YOU (besides me and the "christian witches" I don't identify as a "christian witch" I am a repented witch that doesn't do witchcraft anymore I merely wear crystals for protection EVIDENTALLY FOR HIGH VIBES) PURSUE HOLINESS WITH WITCHES IF YOU ALL THINK THEY ARE VILE FILTH TO CLANG THE CHURCH BELLS LOUD WHEN THEY DRIVE IN THE PARKING LOT LIKE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME OFTEN at Vancouver Heights United Methodist church..........................how???????????? HOW CAN YOU PURSUE HOLINESS WITH SATAN WORSHIPPERS TALKING SO MUCH SMACK LIKE MOST YOU DO ABOUT SATAN????????????? I though very hated, very hated, my devil loving butt, is able to pursue holiness with witches, satan worshippers, pagans, AND FELLOW CHRISTIANS THAT HAVE IT OUT FOR ME MOST OF THEM IN A BAD WAY (and look to be want to pitch fork me for their lord)..........................
last night at target I felt the hibbie jeebies, the chill up my spine, people were acting werid at Target last night weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird
and the checkout lady was super ultra nice -------------- to me that was sus to
 You all know 
every person knows
we getting more earthquakes
21 pilots isn't lieing this band ain't..........................
ps........I'm the "Black like a funeral" 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
the room 322 oh helllllllllllllllllllll yes for myself I love it in that room (I mean spiritual room 322 - what they gots looks to be going on at yale that looks dangerous)
 Back to my point, all religions and not having religions knows -------------------------- somethings bound or a few things are bound to "pop off" 
and they are.....................
Matthew 24:7 "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places."
Luke 21:11 "And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven."
   I don't have worried like that
fears like that
naw
I'm able to garden well
I love drinking wheatgrass smoothies, seamoss smoothies (have all the vitamins) I'm growing moringa tree's also many vitamins
I did say I'm natural born witch, I do believe ( I repent no do not spells no witch craft) - I know of many herbs around edible growing just around the neighborhood
I know a lot about using herbs to heal people
moringa does get rid of arthritis a lot from my experience for example
I don't like the taste of moringa though much - though I find eating the seeds to be pleasant and looks to be one only needs to eat 3-4 seeds the seeds are more powerful it does look to be. 
I love witches a ton
I love satan worshippers a ton
that get's rid of tons a fear in my life
1 John 4:17-19 "Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us."
  --------------- love that's what the world needs - love
tootles





0 comments:

Post a Comment