Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Jesus did come that we have life more abundantly DRUGS ARE BAD (I mean alcohol and marijuanna etc.) most of them harm people's brain power. Recently I DID GET SMARTER.........and I pinpointed how. HARATAKI...................jesus wanted us to have more brain power, you life is more abundant more smarter!!!!!!!!!!! John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." I'm more zealous then ever to not do any drugs anymore (except occasional wine bibbing maybe if at a fancy party)......................

drugs there still is this whatever - this "if you do drugs your cool" - thing out there
but being smart if that wasn't cooler being smart
it might end up being cooler in thr long run
or at least tie with drugs cause if you were a drug dealer you would maybe make as much money as someone who was very smart
but most people that drink alcohol and do marijuana AREN'T DRUG DEALERS! (they just getting ripped off - loosing brain power)
Jesus did come that we have life more abundantly DRUGS ARE BAD (I mean alcohol and marijuanna etc.) most of them harm people's brain power. Recently I DID GET SMARTER.........and I pinpointed how. HARATAKI...................jesus wanted us to have more brain power, you life is more abundant more smarter!!!!!!!!!!! John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." I'm more zealous then ever to not do any drugs anymore (except occasional wine bibbing maybe if at a fancy party)......................
(evp's turn up the volume from Satan, Lucifer, the Devil below as near usual ---------- I thank god I'm a mystic.................I haven't though I don't think gotten any downloads from god lately..................I'll be all holy spirit filled and have "special dreams" somedays and wake up with entire blog posts run to my computer and type it all down.............bible verses I didn't even know about I'll type in the keywords on bible gateway and there they are sure enough) 
yes I did do a few marijuana edibles in the past (brian bought them for me, and 1 time it was due to extreme seatbelt pain post a car accident we were in so I think that's "justifiable", and the other 1-2 times was extreme spinal arthritis flair ups which as most people know on my blog I now deal with those via ice baths, ice baths turns out work the best for all kinds of arthritis in my estimation)
but I'm over drugs and alcohol - I might drink some wine in the future to be polite
but have more brains IS BETTER
harataki helps your pineal gland work better which regulates melatonin 
melatonin............
""""AI Overview

Melatonin does not directly boost general daily intelligence or cognitive performance in healthy people. Instead, it acts as a hormone that regulates sleep cycles and provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection to brain cells. By improving sleep and reducing cellular stress, it indirectly supports overall brain"""""
"""Well sheri if you have so many brains why are you bff's with lucifer then he wants to eat all of us for lunch haven't you read the bible??????????""" 
um usually that logic would be 100%........................
for 1
perfect love casteth out fear that #1
#2................all things are possible for he who believeth that's #2
so that's #1 and #2 whether my memories are real or not
for 
#3 well if you heard #3 you'd want to smack me so I bestest not talk
honest I don't know why the rest of the body of christ is such satanic panic chickens for

Psalm 23:3-5 "He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." Come on down lucifer lets get the party started, the music has been prepared 👍👍👍
""""boooooooooooo sheri your supposed to be all cowering in terror like the rest of the body of christ, and satanic panicing 24/7 harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd"""" hahahahahhahahah I must confess, my favorite part of the movie Edward Scissorhands is the part where the church lady is playing the organ satanic panicking for her liffffffffffffffffffffffffe I LOVE THAT PART OF THAT MOVIE BAD AND I HAVE EVER SINCE IT CAME OUT IN THE LIKE 80'S 💓💓💓💓💓💓 ALL THE ORGAN LADY SCENES I LOVE IT......................

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
"ok sheri you have to be at least a little bit of a comedian even to this day and you comedy time has gotten very skilled" - I do love the devil and that isn't part of my comedy act. But more brain power is "life more abundantly" 
the job I ain't saying what it is - takes math skills it sure does. I'm going slow with my studies......................memorizing everything real good......................







0 comments:

Post a Comment