Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2026

It's amazing that my mom got so mad at me she told me to never speak to her again basically (kicking me out of the family again - a few people in my family enjoy kicking me out of the family for their lord jesus christ A LOT) for merely surmising that maybe I'm cursed of god (tithing hasn't been working for me - I've tithed FOR MONTHS) that maybe a memory hearing what I thought I heard them talking about my mom's great grandma and grandma owning a slave plantation that that would indeed cause me to be cursed of god (per Numbers 14:18). That ain't even their "big secret"....................I DON'T WANT TO DIE I STAY QUIET ABOUT THAT.................not only what happened on you and dad's move to florida a few years ago (they don't live in florida anymore though) - but how that ties into what I saw at the age of 2-3 years old I AIN'T TALKING. But lucifer saw, jesus christ the lord ALSO SAW......................evp video time below lucifer you can hear him talk mom and dad let's see if he's going to tell the world "the truth"....................I replayed the video lucifer's evping galore, but quiet when I ask if he's going to "spill the beans"...................BUT YOU BETTER TURN UP THE VOLUME HIGH MOM AND DAD TO MAKE SURE LUCIFER ISN'T GOING TO "SPILL THE BEANS".........................LISTEN TO IT A FEW TIMES MOM AND DAD TO KNOW YOUR SAFE.............FROM "THE BEANS" BEING SPILLED........................

(but I noticed your still instagram friends with me mom and dad - good plot you wouldn't want to look to suspicious ; )
God will bless me I believe He will...........................it's only a matter of time...............

 It's amazing that my mom got so mad at me she told me to never speak to her again basically (kicking me out of the family again - a few people in my family enjoy kicking me out of the family for their lord jesus christ A LOT) for merely surmising that maybe I'm cursed of god (tithing hasn't been working for me - I've tithed FOR MONTHS) that maybe a memory hearing what I thought I heard them talking about my mom's great grandma and grandma owning a slave plantation that that would indeed cause me to be cursed of god (per Numbers 14:18). That ain't even their "big secret"....................I DON'T WANT TO DIE I STAY QUIET ABOUT THAT.................not only what happened on you and dad's move to florida a few years ago (they don't live in florida anymore though) - but how that ties into what I saw at the age of 2-3 years old I AIN'T TALKING. But lucifer saw, jesus christ the lord ALSO SAW......................evp video time below lucifer you can hear him talk mom and dad let's see if he's going to tell the world "the truth"....................I replayed the video lucifer's evping galore, but quiet when I ask if he's going to "spill the beans"...................BUT YOU BETTER TURN UP THE VOLUME HIGH MOM AND DAD TO MAKE SURE LUCIFER ISN'T GOING TO "SPILL THE BEANS".........................LISTEN TO IT A FEW TIMES MOM AND DAD TO KNOW YOUR SAFE.............FROM "THE BEANS" BEING SPILLED........................

I agree though on what happened mom on your and dad's "move to florida" your accessment of that

bestest never tell kevin, or aimee, or amber any of that mom and dad

tell kevin and aimee and amber I'm even more evil then you already have, and more of a liar really build that up for aimee and kevin  and amber nevermind that I'm tithing, volunteered at the foodbank last week, and also the coming week and probably the week after that as well at least if not more weeks...................we don't need the truth do we mom and dad..............no not at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

that wouldn't hide "secrets"

pursue peace and holiness with all men without which no one can see god one day
I stay quiet 
my parents "big secret"
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
no stopping Jesus Christ and/or Lucifer from blabbing someday ---------------- if they wanted to. 
  Looks like your lucky mom and dad, that lucifer also is going to stay quiet. 
man that's so much luck
until judgement day then
that's be a ruff day for you 2
brian's treating me much better
lucifer has only improved my life and he ain't even here yet
looked at old pics of myself and family pics
I was fat
but I was in "survival mode" still am, still like most americans scrapping by paycheck to paycheck takes a tole often on people's bodies that does, the stress of that............then you add the stress of being judged and hated by most people that's stressful to
.......................got a steam sauna machine for my sauna to try and unclog my ear (my current sauna was infrared) my ear feels better, and I can breathe better
I think I like steam sauna's the best - I add aromatherapy drops to the steam it's relaxing
--------- might steam sauna 2x's today though...............my ear is badly off


0 comments:

Post a Comment