Update 8/28/2026 my mom is trying to say there were no slaves owned by any of her family ever.
I distinctly recall while at my mom's native american relatives house talk about great grandma and grandpa owning not just slaves but having a whole plantation - THAT'S A REAL MEMORY I HAVE.
I know what will happen my mom will tell me what she always tells me I'm bat shi- crazy and to go on meds..................but if I have a memory and I'm telling you that's what I remember that's what I remember, I didn't enjoy it.........................I didn't want to even believe it was true.
but after being cursed for years
AND BEING CURSED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MOM AND DAD MOVING AWAY FROM ME THOUGH THEY THINK THAT'S THEM CURSING ME TO DEATH AND MY BROTHER AND SISTERS.....................
(BUT NOT THEM DOING WITCHCRAFT)
FOR THEIR "LORD JESUS CHRIST" THEY CURSED 24 years ago me, my brother and sisters for their lord Jesus Christ
it's got to be more evil then moving away from me for god to curse me YOU GOTS TO HATE GOD BAD AND DO A LOT OF EVIL
OWNING SLAVES (no my parents owning slaves I believe my mom's grandparents owned slaves I RECALL THEM TALKING ABOUT 100'S OF SLAVES) -------- THAT'D DO IT
I HAVE TO BE CURSED BY GOD THERE HAS TO BE EVIL FAMILY MEMBERS IN MY LINEAGE OF DESPERATE GOD HATING EVIL I HAVE TITHED FOR MONTHS NOW ------ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNG HAS HAPPENED
(I don't count me getting good grades on exams of medical career I don't want to jinx and talk about - I STUDYING HARD TO PASS THEM)
nothing
nothing
I've tithed for months NOTHING
I'm still hated, bells clang loud either when our car gets in the church parking lot, or when I get out my car, sometimes right before we walk in the church CLANG CLANG CLANG WARNING PURITANS OF THE MAYFLOWER THE REPENTED WITCH IS HERE
I will keep tithing I am determined, to get out of my families curse of god cursing them because my mom's great grandparents owned a slave plantation. And vancouver heights united methodist church (me and brian's church not only is it pro lgbtq which is good) lot of black people go there, and the pastor is black IT'S THE RIGHT CHURCH BOTH FOR ME TO GO TO AND BLESS............................................that the curse god has on my life finally leaves, who knows how long I'll have to tithe maybe years??????????????? It sounded like the slave plantation had 100's of slaves that it was a big rich people style plantation but they lost all their money somehow - cause my native american relatives (they half irish) besides my grandpa he had 5 other siblings none them got married just my grandpa and they lived their whole lives in a middle maybe lower income house..................................IT WASN'T NORMAL - IT'S NORMAL FOR FAMILIES TO ALL GET MARRIED GO HAVE KIDS Numbers 14:18 "The Lord is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation." GOD WANTS US TO HAVE ZEAL IT'S SOMETHING TO BE ZEALOUS FOR TO FINALLY BE BLESSED BY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE A BIBLE VERSE THAT SAYS "the latter is better then the former" I find it wait...............US CHRISTIANS I SAYING WE AIN'T SUPPOSED TO STAY STUCK IN "CURSEDNESS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................
though I been trapped forever, I'm in my 50's and STILL CURSED BY GOD!
Job 8:7King James Version
7 Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.
i GOTTA GO I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
I CAN DONATE TO BLACK PEOPLE CHARITIES AND I AM DETERMINED TO DO THAT AND TITHE AND GET BLESSED!
I AM SUFFERING RIGHT NOW FOR THE THINGS MY ANCESTORS DID
BUT MY GREATER GREATER MY LATTER END IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OF GREATNESS I'M SAYING OF BEING BLESSED BY GOD FINALLY)
THINGS BAD FOR YOU
YOU WANT TO SUICIDE, GO TO GOD HE CAN BLESS THERE IS HOPE FOR US ALL!



0 comments:
Post a Comment