Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2026

(I wasn't even trying to start a fight with my mom she wants to fight me her style of christianity is - I was merely trying to figure out what evils did my ancestors do or potentially do THAT I'M CURSED OF GOD BAD THAT MY TITHING ISN'T GETTING 0% BLESSING FROM GOD MONTHS OF TITHING it's not bat shit crazy of me to wrack my brains what do I remember evil hearing of evils in my family as a kid) Looks like I'm kicked out of my family now for real...................for jesus christ of course.........................Because me having a memory isn't me having a memory according to my mom it's me being despicable lieing FILTH THAT NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED FOR HER AND MY DAD AND MY FAMILIES LORD JESUS CHRIST IMMEDIATLY.............................only hatred for people is christianity duh myself you suck you don't have memories of shit myself your a lieing sack of shit sheri......................................bitch die for the ruby families lord jesus christ now BITCH...............YOU DON'T REMEMBER SHIT SHERI EVERY MEMORY YOU HAVE IS LIES YOU BITCH OF LIES GO BACK TO HELL FROM WHENCE YOU ARE FROM AND DIE BITCH..................

Choose to have a door painted in our 1970 something ranch style home (all the doors but one has original paint pretty sure on them - they in need of paint bad)

I will add "after pic" when I get to it. Painting the door frame to it's a whole mess (pic is leading to garage, which is GARAGING.........YIKES).......................

I requested that a door be painted today over going garage saleing or doing anything else................I value instead taking the time making our house nicer.......................

the door now with a fresh coat of paint on one side it's so much better looking now...............brian says this door needs to like dry all night etc. - fine...................this was better then going garage saleing for sure.............now I'm jazzed to get all the doors in our house repainted (that'll make a big difference)..............
that door fully painted and the door frame, it's weirding me out though it looks like a different door, I know it's the same door. Maybe that's what the blood of jesus does to us eventually?

 (I wasn't even trying to start a fight with my mom she wants to fight me her style of christianity is - I was merely trying to figure out what evils did my ancestors do or potentially do THAT I'M CURSED OF GOD BAD THAT MY TITHING ISN'T GETTING 0% BLESSING FROM GOD MONTHS OF TITHING it's not bat shit crazy of me to wrack my brains what do I remember evil hearing of evils in my family as a kid) Looks like I'm kicked out of my family now for real...................for jesus christ of course.........................Because me having a memory isn't me having a memory according to my mom it's me being despicable lieing FILTH THAT NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED FOR HER AND MY DAD AND MY FAMILIES LORD JESUS CHRIST IMMEDIATLY.............................only hatred for people is christianity duh myself you suck you don't have memories of shit myself your a lieing sack of shit sheri......................................bitch die for the ruby families lord jesus christ now BITCH...............YOU DON'T REMEMBER SHIT SHERI EVERY MEMORY YOU HAVE IS LIES YOU BITCH OF LIES GO BACK TO HELL FROM WHENCE YOU ARE FROM AND DIE BITCH..................

my reply I copy and paste...................
that mean you all hate me and I'm kicked out of my family now?

did you all unfollow me from tiktok?
if I had a memory THAT'S WHAT I RECALL I AIN'T LIEING OVER HERE - having a memory and lying aren't the same thing mom - if I remembered recalled something being said --------- THAT'S A MEMORY THAT ISN'T ME TELLING A LIE
NOW YOU ALL MIGHT OF BEEN LIEING ON YOU GREAT GRANDMA AND GRANDPA SEVERAL DAYS
but I having a memory 
me remembering what was said ISN'T ME TELLING A LIE
YOUR LIEING ON ME TELLING ME THAT MY MEMORY IS ME BEING A LIAR
MEMORIES IF YOU REMEMBER SOMETHING OR EVEN BELIEVE YOU REMEMBERED SOMETHING BEING SAID THAT ISN'T YOU LIEING THAT'S NOT A LIE THEN
this is crap chrstinaity you doing to mom
but god bless you mom
Mark 13:12 "Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death."





0 comments:

Post a Comment