Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2013

gods word is always true........always............Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."

(wearing my pokemon shirt today : ) 
I don't have anything going on really, been doing christmas stuffs past few days like near everyone else this time of year. 
Blog update 12/27/2011 this post was written before the elder of the apostolic christian church of america told me I was the "worst human ever" repeatedly, even after I was on the church floor crying he was going on and on about what a terrible human being I am - but he wouldn't specify why. (we all know why I HATE THEIR CHURCHES "COMMANDMENTS OF MEN") The apostolic christian church of america is a church that never loved me and they never will..........................but back when I wrote this post I had hope for the "general goodness" of people. I knew I wasn't going to be able to become a member of the apostolic chrisitan church of america when I tried to become a member to finally be able to leave that church where I was being often treated very poorly. But I didn't expect the main elder of silverton and oregon cities church TO THIS DAY HE'S RUNNING THOSE CHURCHES..............to bash me like he did "in the name of jesus"............I wasn't expecting that..........it was HATE coming from that elder to me he hates me.............and I do assume very much his whole church hates me like that cause they weren't running to my aid..............they appeared to be AGREEING WITH THIS ELDER (well they love commandments of men - THEY LOVE THEM). 
gods word is always true........always............Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." I just gotta not give up, clean did like 2 more baby gift baskets, and I recogn I just gotta keep at that aka the "well doing"
 I WILL REAP IF "WE FAINT NOT"
SO I WILL INDEED REAP!!!!!!! 
2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) My like eyesight see's me reaping like almost 0..................like a touch more then 0....................just a bit. But I ain't supposed to walk by sight......................but by faith.........................that I WILL.........
 ".........for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."
What will I reap - well I hope salvation at the very least!!!!!!!!! I won't in general give up or draw back.............keep workin to not walk in the flesh, keep followin jesus no give up!
YOU BOUT TO FORK OUT THE GOODS TO ME APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA GOOD AND DOOMED YOU IS  (you know you love me)
LOVE



0 comments:

Post a Comment