Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

proverbs 3:3 "Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about they neck; write them upon the table of thine heart" mercy being merciful being in god's word is actually really valuable to me....................

proverbs 3:3-8 "Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about they neck; write them upon the table of thine heart So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones."
  I used to read "proverbs 3:3 and think to myself I just had it in the bag.............I found being merciful to people to be something I'm near continually working on to keep doing. People do make mistakes out there, I've found though that the people that stick around in your life HAVE STUCK AROUND IN YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON, it's good to be merciful ALWAYS. 1 Thessalonians 3:12 "And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:"
  Matthew 5:38-39 "Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." That's what jesus said, don't body slam them to the ground even if you could DON'T DO IT!
 Daniel sun he didn't want to listen to miagi..........but miagi was teaching him good stuffs...............jesus taught us good stuffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am obsessed with the movie Karate kid....................
 I have since decided the biggest win, is in forgiving one another loving one another THAT'S WHERE THE BIG WIN IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE
I was super holy spirit filled listening to Paula White recently. 
Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."................


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment