Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm not floating in space I am docked in god's word and at the apostolic christian church of america.......sheri doesn't attend that church anymore different church now..........(me and my husband went and saw "gravity" staring sandra bullock and george clooney really excellent movie if you going to see a movie)...........................

Update 1/3/2023 charged up with "healing power" in this video (albeit healing power I don't much know how to use on anybody but myself..............BUT I DO HAVE THIS SOMETIMES A SLEW..........it's always when I'm in the word of god a lot)
.........don't laugh at me but sometimes I have seen someone not well health wise and have tried to hold a hand up in their direction and pray for their healing.........please don't laugh at me....................
Me singing "Team" by Lorde a bit in this video..........(cause I am talking about how enemies can become allies, and you never know when or what enemies you have MIGHT BECOME ALLIES) ALLIES ARE GREAT TO.....................
I'm not floating in space I am docked in god's word and at the apostolic christian church of america.................(me and my husband went and saw "gravity" staring sandra bullock and george clooney really excellent movie if you going to see a movie)...........................we have date night every now and then. And then post the movie to my husband I'm like ya, that's like me and the word of god, and me being docked at the apostolic christian church of america ------------ I clean took our movie "date night" and turned it into something having to do with my faith. : ) My husbands like well geez maybe we shouldn't of gone and saw a movie, I'm like no your right it's a good movie we needed to have a date night people do that.........................I ain't about to watch no tv or none that I ain't about to be no friend with the world NAW.
  I was tellin mike, ron and john today aka 3 pastors of the apostolic christian church of america..............the goal is TO OVERCOME THIS EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  The goal isn't to keep on loving the things of this earth..................and keep on walkin in the flesh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  See when you love the world....................you eventually start loving the things of the world as well ------------- that's my going theory!!!!!!!!!!!!
 1 John 2:15 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." Don't love the world or the things of this world DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Now you can sometimes "use" the things of the world you can use a movie to make a point - in christs favour.....1 Corinthians 7:31 "And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away."
  Don't go watch a bunch of tv or none that today - I don't recommend "abusing" your what "liberties in christ jesus"  Galatians 5:13 "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another." DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But don't take my baby gift basket gig please nobody at the apostolic christian church of america or not many you.............................I HAVE A GIG : ) IT'S AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME
  I ain't about to be watchin like 0 tv today, less I watch some news ok................and I am for sure going to listen to the apostolic christian church of america online today --------------- MAN WILL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luke 4:4 amen to that nasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Timothy 4:10 "For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia."
DON'T LOVE THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OR THE THINGS OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  This world is clean passing away for reals, and THE FASHIONS THEREOF. Everything of value is in the word of god! 
  You don't want to be floating in space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not tethered to 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No you want to space dock onto the apostolic christian church of america : ) and the word god, and the body of christ in general - BING! 
LOVE 
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."........................


0 comments:

Post a Comment