Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I have what is called a "addictive personality" which can be a blessing if I'm addicted to good things, or a really bad thing...............

Video update microgreen progress, plants etc. update 1/18/2023.................
Luke 21:10-12 "Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake." - war can cause famine, and people can cause "pestilences" but earthquakes in diverse places...........we know who's letting that happen..........pssssssssss it's god.
sheri 2023 letting you all know when this post was written I thought I was LIKED by members of the apostolic christian church of america. (shortly after this blog post the elder of silverton and oregon city apostolic christian churches of america chewed me out telling me I'm "the worst person ever" again and again again ever after the point I'm on the floor crying he just kept at it, he was yelling loud at me WHILE CHURCH WAS GOING ON, he could definately be heard, and my crying could be heard ---------- nobody did nothing -------- why is that ---------- THEY ALL HATE ME CLEARLY) Ya 1 of them just 1 has tried to be nice to me on the internet................but then in private e-mails they chewed me out to heck. 
THEY HATE MY GUTS AND WANT ME DEAD!
(Matthew 13:25 "But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way." I theorize that the tares they love the world they love the things of the world THEY'VE LET SOME LEAVEN IN AND IT ONLY TAKES A BIT...................there's nothing in this world that is worth that price to me)I have what is called a "addictive personality" which can be a blessing if I'm addicted to good things, or a really bad thing...............http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addictive_personality
  I've got the bible thank god, and that tells me, steers me, to what I should be addicted to I believe.
1 Corinthians 5:7 "Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:"
what's the "old leaven" is not the "old leaven" the music we once listened to???????? The shows we once watched on tv?????????????? The things of the world we once loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I have a cd, god wants me to get rid of AND I AM GETTING RID OF IT, mindful of my "addictive personality" and I can tell when ------ things are nearly getting out of hand. 
  Starts out small for me when it happens.............listen to 1 worldly album, then before you know it your boogeying along to the radio later on in the day, I believe the bible is right............Galatians 5:9 "A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump." 
  I need to 1 Corinthians 5:7 "Purge out therefore the old leaven..........."
   So the cd god wants me to get rid of OH GOD WANTS ME TO GET RID OF THIS CD ASAP....................Shakira "laundry service" came out in 2001 and yep I'd say that's about how long I've been "addictively listening to it" she has a nice voice, she might as well be one those mermaid sirens in the sea or something. IT'S NOT GOOD FOR ME THOUGH A LITTLE LEAVEN LEAVENS THE WHOLE LUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   So I think I'll just wrap said shakira cd in a paper bag and hand it either to mike or ron (2 pastors of my church) LIKE PEOPLE YOU KNOW HANDLE CONTRIBAND THEY WRAP IT IN PAPER BAGS. and walk away. 
LOVE
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"..................

books are a great "vacation" for those who either can't afford one or have to much to do to be able to take a vacation........I fall in probably both them catagories.............



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Sheri! The last part of your post gave me a chuckle, as I imagine the look on the faces of Mike or Ron as you hand this off to them. :)

Your comments on 'addiction' reminded me of a verse in the Bible that you might appreciate. So far as I'm aware, it's the only place in the Bible that uses the word "addicted."

1Corinthians 16:15 I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,)

Now there is a most healthy addiction! Oh, if we could ALL be addicted to ministering (ie, serving) to our brothers and sisters in Christ, how happier we'd be, and how much greater of a witness for Christ we would be to this world!

Post a Comment