Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2013

I have the solution to the "decline of america" we need to get back to god/jesus.......FLEE OUR IDOLS.................

Update 11/27/2022 --- One of the bracelets I made recently glows under UV light I thought that was really cool............(I don't use the UV light, I just use the red light, but I like flashed the light on my skin to see if my veins glowed THEY DON'T.........which means the 2 covid 19 shots that I got - no booster I only got the 1st two shots ------- have left my system which is good) ------- I saw a video of a guy shinning blue light on his hand and HIS VEINS ALL GLOWED!!!!!! - YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have the solution to the "decline of america" we need to get back to god/jesus.......FLEE OUR IDOLS.................I haven't been watching but duck dynasty on tv and news, but I do sometimes put to much time into EARTHLY THINGS................and surely I also need to cut back on the tv.
   God he got upset with the jews, and things they got bad for the jews................when they were involved in idolatry, when they strayed away from god!!!!!!!!!!!! And then at one point they tried to say some them appears to be that god wasn't equal or fair..................Ezekiel 18:24-26 "But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die. Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal? When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die."
Acts 17:16 "Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when he saw the city wholly given to idolatry."
1 Corinthians 10:14 "Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry."
 Deuteronomy 11:26-28 "Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known."
   It's true though that a idol can be many things - like anything you put before god..................singers, celebrities are often what people think on when they think about "idols" but idols could be much more then that. This verse jumps out at me at the moment.............2 Timothy 3:4 "Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;" somedays I think I am loving my hobbies a bit to much........or potentially at times..............something I want to make sure doesn't happen.
  This country has been it appears to be looking at the "economy" from a like worldly perspective, but I think it is indicative of a country that appears many of this country to be into britney spears, and christina aguilara, and madonna, and miley cyrus -------------- ALL THESE SINGERS NEED MORE CLOTHING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I've became a fan of vladimir putin recently...........he is a christian and I heard that he has banned south park and the simpsons from tv in russia -------------- this is very good. Cause kids watch those shows and that's how they get it in their heads that it's plenty ok to disrespect their elders, etc. etc.
   My husband informs me, that vladimir putin said he is going to jail all the gays/lesbians at the next olympics.............................I do not believe vladimir putin hates the gays/lesbians (he's not like most people, he don't think like the bulk of us), is this a good move on vladimir's part probably not.
  I like obama to. I'm just trying to say that I believe putin has done a lot of good in his country to get the kids to not do drugs or alcohol and --------- look at this video they all look pretty well dressed, respectful.................................
we got kids here lookin up to madonna, and lady gaga, and miley cyrus...................
we need better music better quality, better quality tv shows for those that watch the tv,
I wish there were more real role models in this here country.............NOT THAT BRITNEY AND CHRISTINA AND MADONNA COULDN'T END UP TURNING THEIR LIVES AROUND AND BECOMING ROLE MODELS.............................
look at this look at these kids dressed nicely appropriately modestly, well mannered...................this is good.............................
 But you know read your bible if anything, we each make a difference one way or the other you know!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard from a pastor "we might just be one drop in the bucket - but that is one more drop in the bucket" AMEN.
Romans 13:8 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law."..............
LOVE
PPS...........I realize people come to my blog to keep tabs on me, and to see some of the good I am doing, cause I'm "competition" THAT IS FINE. 
Hebrews 10:24 "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:" --------- By all means keep tabs on me please do, I am afterall tons of competition for you all 👄


0 comments:

Post a Comment