Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I could work iniquity with blog posts, I could come from some high up kinda mindframe I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT THOUGH.............

Update 12/16/2022 renovating my 5th wheel...........................
Cause my oldest young adult is moving back home when they graduate from college in a year..........and also right now my husband works from home all the time. And our dining room is his office space (like we don't have a dining room table, we haven't had a dining room for a long time - my husband and kids don't want to eat dinner at the dining room table together.........and in my house whatever the kids want they get not cause I let them, my husband ok's everything my kids want)
"only 1 life vest = jesus" 
I could work iniquity with blog posts, I could come from some high up kinda mindframe I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT THOUGH.............Philippians 2:3 "Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves." I don't really see this going on much in the body of christ lately..................I see a lot of people not, "in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves" JUST CAUSE THEY AIN'T GOT A BLOG DON'T MEAN IT AIN'T GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I told mike, ron and john 3 pastors today.....................there's sisters in silverton, NOW I DON'T KNOW THIS I'M JUST SAYING THEORETICALLY....................theoretically the ones of them with reeeeeeeeeeeeeal long skirts, one them sisters clean had a skirt ON THE GROUND and I didn't even know how she was managing to walk around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They could be wearing these long skirts AS A OCCASION TO IN THEIR MINDS MAKE THEMSELVES SEEM GREATER THEN OTHERS IN THE CHURCH that have shorter skirts - cough myself. COULD BE, I'M ONLY THEORIZING, only god knows.    
  If they is wearing those long long skirts to make themselves "better" then me THAT IS THEM WORKING INQUITY RIGHT THERE IF THAT'S THE MOTIVE BEHIND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Some them man they put some importance upon the length of the skirt......................I can't even go on a elliptal at the gym with a skirt any longer then what 3 inches below the knee............................THERE IS A POINT PAST THAT WERE THE MATERIAL IS ALL THE SUDDEN IN MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that and I ride my bike  a lot ----- have leggings underneath my skirts) my lifestyle is not aiken to some floor sweeping skirts AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Now you could wear a long skirt for the right reasons if you were desiring a extra amount to be modest to please god.............................that's coming from the right perspective in my estimation. THAT'S FINE THEN..........................BUT IF YOU ALL WEARING FLOOR LENGTH SKIRTS TO THINK WITH YOURSELF YOUR SO MUCH BETTER THEN ME..............you clean working iniquity right now. Luke 13:27 "But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity."
   Iniquity is clean abounding like the bible said it would, I should have a fair shake on this earth and I have not a fair shake in my estimation at all these days. Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."
 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Jesus would give me a fair shake, he does everyday. 
will you give me a fair shake?????????????
AND LOVE ME?
Proverbs 29:7 "The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it."..............


0 comments:

Post a Comment